The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't understand how supposedly the most powerful country in the world has been reduced to their presidential candidates making personal attack after personal attack on each other. It's dumbfounding how anyone can see Trump as a credible candidate.

1 minute ago, kerrdavidson95 said:

I honestly don't understand how supposedly the most powerful country in the world has been reduced to their presidential candidates making personal attack after personal attack on each other. It's dumbfounding how anyone can see Trump as a credible candidate.

Probably because Hilary is somewhere below Kez in debating ability.

1 minute ago, Sooky said:

Honestly think Trump is edging this. Wow, Clinton is an awful debater. She should be destroying him after the week he's had.

I think he's more than edging it and he's no better than below average.

Honestly think Trump is edging this. Wow, Clinton is an awful debater. She should be destroying him after the week he's had.

Yeah it's amazing how badly she can be doing. She should have him on toast.

Trump is unhinged. Just endless incoherent, unintelligible rambles, stumbling around all over the place. Clinton has been fairly mediocre, but that's all she has to be to be miles ahead of the bigoted orange puddle-drinker. Anybody voting for him is off their head. 

Just now, Ad Lib said:

Hillary is absolutely killing this debate. It's taking every ounce of her patience not to rip his head off.

She really isn't.

Hillary is absolutely killing this debate. It's taking every ounce of her patience not to rip his head off.

...you think?

Focus groups of undecideds would disagree it seems. They absolutely loved his email attack.

Archived