The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

Trump farts in the presence of a woman:

PsXhxEI.gif

6MpaW.gif

palingettingstonedlob.gif

The Clinton Machine repeatedly uncovered in endless massive national and international web of corruption, collusion, lies, shady tactics, inciting violence, more lies, misogyny, misandry, racism, more lies, rigged primaries, election fraud suspicions, previously rigged case reopened by the FBI:

Ctn5OAVXYAA7qG8.jpg

You gaiz[emoji38]
Bar a spectacular scandal pre-election day, Trump will win the popular vote.

oct.jpg

Want to bet on that?

Or are you going to chicken again?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and make it a 20 bet. And I'll put a tenner into your charity regardless. Before the actual bet.

ETA: Kinda feel like I'm shortchanging a charity if I lose if I don't.

If you win you can write to the charity and explain the situation, and they might give you a refund.

Cowards only able to take a bet with the odds in their favour :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Randy Giles said:

Fancy a Trump popular vote bet banana? Just a win either way.

Popular vote winner. 20 quid it is, no need for the 10 quid up front. Deal?

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Want to bet on that?

Popular vote winner. I've another 80 quid to play with on this, so name your amount.

For the sake of simplicity, all bets win or lose go to https://www.smiletrain.org/, please.

I'm not sure it'll completely change the race, a lot of votes have already been cast and more crucially a lot of people have already made their mind up - particularly on Trump given how unpopular he is personally. Could lead to some staying at home I guess but I still think Clinton will win. Little else if anything is going to come out with only 10 days until the election.

I don't think it should be underestimated or downplayed about how big this is though. She really should be charged with mishandling classified information. If that doesn't disqualify someone to be President, what does?

29 minutes ago, Paco said:

I'm not sure it'll completely change the race, a lot of votes have already been cast and more crucially a lot of people have already made their mind up...

Not sure if you're addressing me but my bets are regardless of what just happened with the FBI. Too many indicators in the last week or so pointing to the polls being significantly off.

She really should,  she probably should go to jail over his and definitely shouldn't be president.   And is obviously being helped by the friendly press.   Just a shame the alternative is not only a republican but trump.

What, precisely, would she be charged with? You do realise that the FBI inquiry, at best, focuses on the associated advisers rather than illegal actions on Clinton's behalf. The implications, if any, will be changes to the way State Department emails are handled.

I do agree; if the GOP had nominated anyone but Trump - with the possible exception of that weirdo Cruz - they would likely win the election. But they didn't, and they won't.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Such as?

Anyone who actually understood the Trump phenomenon, current US society, and what has been going on in the election recently wouldn't be asking.

Anyone who actually understood the Trump phenomenon, current US society, and what has been going on in the election recently wouldn't be asking.

So you don't have an answer then?

Dissatisfaction with the political elite does not mean people will vote for prejudice and idiocy.

ETA and even if it did, it wouldn't explain why the polls are wrong.

Yeah, that's why I'm putting up 100 quid against the polls :lol: Free free to join in.

I don't gamble, but I think Trump will lose both the popular vote and the electoral college. Clinton's in the news which means 1. Trump will close and 2. another Trump story will be leaked in the next few days.

Two incredibly unpopular candidates = a one term presidency either way.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I don't gamble, but I think Trump will lose both the popular vote and the electoral college.

A very 'safe' position to take. Were you one of the "Clinton landslide"ers, I can't recall.

A very 'safe' position to take. Were you one of the "Clinton landslide"ers, I can't recall.

Go to the bookies for your bet and stop boring everyone with how brave you are at the betting.

Archived