The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

What do you mean old smear?   You mean it happened a long time ago, so what.  trump is having women say he assaulted them 30 years ago thrown at him.  It's quite clear what she says, she got him off, laughs that he passed a lie detector and says her faith in lie detectors was shattered by that.   She knows he was guilty of rapid am12 year old, he later plead guilty to lesser charges, she got him off and is laughing about it.  That'swhat kkind of person she is.

No, I mean it's an untrue smear.  Read the link.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not an untrue smear her own words convict her she found it hilarious he passed a polygraph,  which means she knew he was guilty.  Who laughs about that?   What sort of person?   If hereluctantly dI'da pprofessional job as a lawyer and won ad struggled with the ethical dimensions of the case and her role in it that's fine.  She found it funny. 

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

It's not an untrue smear her own words convict her she found it hilarious he passed a polygraph,  which means she knew he was guilty.  Who laughs about that?   What sort of person?   If hereluctantly dI'da pprofessional job as a lawyer and won ad struggled with the ethical dimensions of the case and her role in it that's fine.  She found it funny. 

He'd already pleaded guilty. Read the Snopes link. Finding it ridiculous that he passed the polygraph 10 years after the trial does not mean she was laughing about the victim. And she did all she could to get out of defending the rapist.

I don't like the idea of another President who is quite happy to sell influence to the highest bidder, who has such a hard on for Russia right now that she is making so many endless claims about them that she honestly seems like she wants a second cold war, who has been in favor of every military action in the middle east because she thinks instability there bodes well for America, a leader who is such a pathological liar she probably needs a notepad to keep her facts straight.

Trump is almost as bad as Hillary but the key differences being that Trump is so disliked by both sides that he will get absolutely nothing done and i'd rather have a ineffectual President for the next 4 years than a ruthless money grabbing warmonger   

Just now, EdgarusQPFC said:

I don't like the idea of another President who is quite happy to sell influence to the highest bidder, who has such a hard on for Russia right now that she is making endless claims about them, who has been in favor of every military action in the middle east because she thinks instability there bodes well for america, a leader who is such a pathological liar she probably needs a notepad to keep her facts straight.

Trump is almost as bad as Hillary but the key differences being that Trump is so disliked by both sides that he will get absolutely nothing done and i'd rather have a ineffectual President for the next 4 years than a ruthless money grabbing warmonger   

Do you like the idea of a racist, sexist bigot as the president? Because that's the alternative.

I'm seeing plenty attacking of Clinton while when anyone brings up Trump's obvious bad points, those same folk just hide. He's much worse. The fact that you can't see this just makes you a fucking simpleton.

But Clinton is also a racist sexist bigot what's the difference? 

II read the snopes linkshe's laughing about getting him off the rape charge for a lesser one which she finds funnys

She clearly isn't.  No matter how determined you are.

You lot need to actually do some reading about Clinton before you can have an informed opinion, biblical levels of corruption going back decades allegations all the way up to several murders.  You don't seem aware of any of it.

She's an alien too, you forgot that part.

Archived