The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

Looks like we've lost all of today's posts. Those Russians get everywhere.

It seems Comey's FBI staff were seething at him for giving Clinton a free pass before, and he caved to pressure when they disclosed the fresh batch of material. This looks like it will be great viewing until election day.

Now it seems like everyone is more seething at him for double standards with potentially concealing information on Trump's ties to Russia.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

CwDvKKHVUAAPwpO.jpg

Also, a presidential candidate being pulled up by the FBI again 10 days before the election mysteriously fails to trend on Twitter and Facebook. #GoHillary and 'The Dangers of Donald Trump' mysteriously do, though.

But there's no media bias :lol:

http://deadline.com/2016/10/donald-trump-hollywood-walk-of-fame-star-destroyed-video-1201842969/

Trump's Star on the Hollywood walk of fame destroyed by a Hillary supporter because of Trumps sexual assault allegations. Absolute hypocrite, its okay to deface it cause its Trump? Didn't see him go wreck Bill Cosby's or Fatty Arbuckles. Pathetic really.

Fatty Arbuckle wasn't a sexual offender. Look it up.

40 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Trump supporters really come across as a bunch of whiny crybabies.

"The media are biased!!!11 it's not FAIR!!!111"

Of course the media are fucking biased. It happens in virtually every election worldwide. Fucking trumpets emoji23.png

Equally, in every other election worldwide, the opposition voters will complain about it. See this very website on an almost daily basis in relation to Scottish independence. 

At least Trump isn't complaining about the scale of a fucking weather map.

Tbh i find him slightly less repulsive than hillary and he's definitely less of am threat to world peace.  Also she is equally duplicitous and incapable of telling the truth and in a lot of respects has a shadier more sinister past, the Clinton hae indirectly killed a lot of people.  See aids in Canada for example.   

Though on the other hand hehe's Donald trip,  it's a tough choice.   I think for the hilarity of a trump presidency and the fact I'd love to see her face when she loses and ealises she'll never be president if pushed I'd rather see trump win.  

NOT to name drop again but I've met quite a few people who've met hillary and generally she is described as the worst person they've ever met.

1 hour ago, jmothecat said:

Does anyone on this site actually want Trump to win?

How much more sociopathy, corruption, collusion, scamming, scheming, deaths, lying, racism, misogyny, misandry, etc. does the Hitlery Machine have to be involved in before you'd not want her to win?

I don't know that it is.   Since we live outside the USA their domestic policy is of little consequence to us.  Their foreign policy is what effects us, and in those terms hillary is much more dangerous. 

I've also met many people who know trump and heard some horrific stories, horrendous person, but much much smarter than he is thought of.  It's all a well calculated act with his advisers, they use psychologists etc, when he says something stupid that's an act they have planned it ad discussed it and fed him lines which he rehearses.  The are playing on people's emotions and fears and it's working.  

I met a guy who had lunch with him and said he has about 15 mobile phones arranged in  semi circle round him, one would ring every minute or two he'd answer it bark some instructions then carry on with their conversation.   People who think he's stupid are way off the mark.

And bear in mind hillary is the person who, spent years telling the story she was named after Edmund hillary after he climbed everest,  repeating this story many times.   until it was pointed out to her this happened six years after she was born.

Same person told and retold a story of landing somewhere while sec of state can't remember where under sniper fire, having the greeting ceremony cancelled as too dangerous and running to armoured cars from the plane.  Until footage emerged of her strolling off the plane under no fire and conducting a greeting ceremony.   She's a pathological liar.

9 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Same person told and retold a story of landing somewhere while sec of state can't remember where under sniper fire, having the greeting ceremony cancelled as too dangerous and running to armoured cars from the plane.  Until footage emerged of her strolling off the plane under no fire and conducting a greeting ceremony.   She's a pathological liar.

That's awful, getting an anecdote wrong about landing in an airport in Bosnia 12 years earlier when she'd been warned that the airport had been previously under sniper fire before the plane landed. Almost as bad as Trump saying he'd seen thousands of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating when the twin towers went down.

20 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

And bear in mind hillary is the person who, spent years telling the story she was named after Edmund hillary after he climbed everest,  repeating this story many times.   until it was pointed out to her this happened six years after she was born.

She certainly is, but she's never beasted a 13 year old - so it's swings and roundabouts really.

Archived