The 2016 US Presidential Election

Adamski

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, banana said:

A very 'safe' position to take. Were you one of the "Clinton landslide"ers, I can't recall.

I still am, albeit Brexit made me a lot more cautious.  I'd suggest fseven or eight points rather  than the ten points + I would have gone for.

Cowards only able to take a bet with the odds in their favour :rolleyes:

Whit lol! After bottling out of our bet you suggested a bet where Clinton would need to get over 55% for me to win, way beyond any of the most optimistic polls. And now you want to pick the charity even if you lose. [emoji12]

Biden's reactions within the full video are quite interesting, too

"Wouldn't that mean there's an open question as to whether she faces some punishment down the road? "

"I guess technically, but look, I don't - I don't... uh... I can't believe that... the answer is that I just think this is... this thing has been... blown out of proportion."

We really have no idea how damaging this could or couldn't be at this point, all we really know is that whatever they found was significant enough to reopen the file. Hillary is very likely to be the next presidential elect(i think thats the correct term) and during which she will likely be under investigation by the FBI, or it will be Trump, either option is fucking embarrassing for American's.

There's probably a real possibility Clinton will win the election and end up under severe pressure to quit almost immediately. Probably a good outside betting market that she'll win the election and never be President?

I imagine all Presidents who have stepped up from being VP have been pretty laughable at the time, even though LBJ and Truman for example are pretty big in historical terms.

But Tim Kaine, FFS...

12 minutes ago, Paco said:

There's probably a real possibility Clinton will win the election and end up under severe pressure to quit almost immediately. Probably a good outside betting market that she'll win the election and never be President?

I imagine all Presidents who have stepped up from being VP have been pretty laughable at the time, even though LBJ and Truman for example are pretty big in historical terms.

But Tim Kaine, FFS...

I literally know nothing about him....

*Edit*

Just Googled him, he is a creepy looking b*****d

11 minutes ago, Paco said:

But Tim Kaine, FFS...

The Republican Party have spent 25 years trying to find anything illegal that Hillary has done, along with Wikileaks more recently, and failed miserably. The FBI have gone through it and found nothing zilch. I doubt the new emails will find anything different. Blessed be the Hillary.

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The Republican Party have spent 25 years trying to find anything illegal that Hillary has done, along with Wikileaks more recently, and failed miserably. The FBI have gone through it and found nothing zilch. I doubt the new emails will find anything different. Blessed be the Hillary.

isnichwahr-de-hello.jpg~c200

Keep flirting with throwing a tenner on Trump to win and odds have basically halfed in two weeks. Means little I guess as odds have launched all over the joint but now maybe the best value you'll possibly get.

3 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

Keep flirting with throwing a tenner on Trump to win and odds have basically halfed in two weeks. Means little I guess as odds have launched all over the joint but now maybe the best value you'll possibly get.

Not that crazy a idea at this point, in the BBC's median pol, they show Trump has risen since yesterday while Hillary has taken a small bump. They are showing only 3% in it, if that is accurate and if more information comes to light then the buffoon might actually stand a chance. 

Stranger things have happened, I mean they voted Bush in twice! 

Screenshot_20161030-030344.png

Looks like we've lost all of today's posts. Those Russians get everywhere.

It seems Comey's FBI staff were seething at him for giving Clinton a free pass before, and he caved to pressure when they disclosed the fresh batch of material. This looks like it will be great viewing until election day.

Archived