• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I sussed out who dd was in the 3-1 game at Firhill. Beard, wearing a cap? If not: nothing to see here.

Leggy flame-haired beauty would have been a better description, but aye, sounds like me.

5073fea2407e69d2901297b6b55c0234.jpg

Our topflight meetings have averaged 4.2 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals is evens at the bookies.

0-0

Nah, we don't do goalless. Other than our backs to the wall defensive performance at Celtic Park at Christmas-time, our last goalless draw was in August 2013.

It'll have been the Ross-shire club, especially if Don's folks were there.

Its next door to the Hydro-Electric store, across the road from Pat J's.

The door is round the back, so it does feel really secretive, but the windows look over the high street and there is a sign at the front.

That'll the be the very one, though if you showed me round every street in Dingwall I wouldn't be able to tell you where it is.

Looking forward to this now. Cautiously optimistic. I'd be happy enough with a draw providing Motherwell don't pick up all 3.

That'll the be the very one, though if you showed me round every street in Dingwall I wouldn't be able to tell you where it is.

Looking forward to this now. Cautiously optimistic. I'd be happy enough with a draw providing Motherwell don't pick up all 3.

I think thats pretty how much how I feel too. I'm greedy/terrified of relegation so really want the win, but as long as we don't fall behind Motherwell and St Mirren I cant really complain.

I think thats pretty how much how I feel too. I'm greedy/terrified of relegation so really want the win, but as long as we don't fall behind Motherwell and St Mirren I cant really complain.

I'm in a bit of a quandry.

If Thistle win, I want Motherwell to win so we can close the gap on Killie above us.

If Thistle fail to win, I want Killie to win to stop Motherwell catching up on us.

Archived