Queen's Park v East Fife

Fair play to management and board getting Riordan signed up, him and Austin will be a great partnership at this level.

Agreed, could be the making of young Fash and remember we can only get stronger as we have the return of Super Kev Smith to look forward to as well!!!

The guy has been our best player this season so far but perhaps with all the fuss over the arrival of Deek people have perhaps forgotten that the guy hasn't played in our last four games, his return will only make us better!!!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julen fell into our pockets. By all accounts is on next to nothing and is with us to keep fitness levels up.

Already being watched my a number of clubs according to Naysmith.

I would hope that Julen is here longer than that, remember he is in this country as a full-time student, at Herriot Watt I think, not to progress as footballer, in fact I think he is actually only signed to the club on amateur terms and I think the club suits him at the moment.

Let's hope he continues to put his studies first!!!

I would hope that Julen is here longer than that, remember he is in this country as a full-time student, at Herriot Watt I think, not to progress as footballer, in fact I think he is actually only signed to the club on amateur terms and I think the club suits him at the moment.

Let's hope he continues to put his studies first!!!

He was only signed on amateur term until he was allowed to sign to make the process quicker.

Julen is terrible, I don't understand why clubs are watching him, go away scouts and leave him alone at Bayview...

Riordan is a coup at this level no doubt about it, had we found this level of form a month earlier we might actually be challenging for the league let alone 4th place.

A win here would be massive and really cement our position in 4th place.

He was only signed on amateur term until he was allowed to sign to make the process quicker.

I knew that there was amateur forms signed at some point!!!

But my other point is still valid, that is, hopefully his student life is coming first and that life at East Fife is ideal for that. Going to a Championship Level Club, which he is good enough to do, and the demands that that would bring would perhaps put to much of a strain on the educational side of his personal life!!!

Surely time to go again with our most successful central defence pairing of the season. Wharton and McGregor. Anyone know if Miller will be back ? Gibson also did well earlier so hopefully Gus will stick with him at LB.

This will be our hardest test of 2015 so far. I have been impressed with Queens this season and they are still the best team I have seen this season. They play football the way it should be played with good passing and movement . We have played a lot of football the last 3 weeks and for a part time team with a small squad it has to catch up eventually. Back in August we made a long mid week trip to the highlands , and on the Saturday after we couldn't raise a gallop. There isn't much room for squad rotation with Kev Smith, mcaleer and Miller injured. Having said that the boys should be feeling 10 feet tall with the results we have had in the last while. If I was giving any advice it is that to get 3 points in this league you have to work very, very hard and there isn't much between the teams. So lets go and work our socks off for each other and keep the un beaten run going. A draw wouldn't be a disaster.

...had we found this level of form a month earlier we might actually be challenging for the league let alone 4th place.

You just decided to take your dull spell earlier. The Top 3 are all doing their best to let you catch up.

8-6 to The Spiders and free pies for everyone.

About a month ago this might have been just another routine fixture for both clubs but it’s the complete opposite now with titles, play offs, and sexy new signings thrown in. Looking forward to it. East Fife’s front two definitely give Gus a big decision to make at the back. There is also no doubt that Rooney's injury is a huge loss, especially at Hampden where he has been skinning folk down the flanks. No idea if Miller is back as I heard he was in the States last week

Archived