WC2018 - *EPIC* Last Man Standing.

HibeeJibee

I think we can conclude, even at this early stages, that the P&B populace knows very little about Caribbean / Central American football :lol:!!

Reported for P&Bism

We weren't supposed to make a selection before these 2nd legs were we? :huh:

A couple of the second legs aren't being used...

Two return legs falling within this block not included (US Virgin Islands v Barbados and Turks & Caicos Islands v St Kitts & Nevis).

Block Two will be Sunday 29th to Tuesday 31st March, with the deadline for picks 7pm on Sunday 29th March

I have no idea what's going on here any more.

We're waiting for the last few 1st legs to be played overnight.

I'll then post the list for the next block (remaining 2nd legs - 5 matches) which starts Sunday 8pm.

Everyone who picked Barbados has lost their 'life' as Barbados went down v the US Virgins in 1st leg.

Swarley is bemoaning the fact that they've then gone on to pound the US Virgins in the 2nd leg, which we aren't using (as it would be too complicated to have some 2nd legs mixed-in among 1st legs).

Edited by HibeeJibee

Swarley is bemoaning the fact that they've then gone on to pound the US Virgins in the 2nd leg, which we aren't using (as it would be too complicated to have some 2nd legs mixed-in among 1st legs).

Bemoaning? Sorry but that's not what I intended at all. I meant to just highlight the score to make all those who selected Barbados for Leg 1 feel better! :P

I think we can conclude, even at this early stages, that the P&B populace knows very little about Caribbean / Central American football :lol:!!

Speak for yourself