The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, Sortmeout said:

I’ve not bothered going to have a look at the Aberdeen thread but what is Graeme Shinnie’s contract status this summer? Wonder if McInnes could pull any magic there.

🤣

2 hours ago, Hendo said:

🤣

How does it feel to have Kilmarnock Football Club living inside your head.............. rent free. You are on this thread as much as on your own teams thread, and you think you are not wierd.

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

How does it feel to have Kilmarnock Football Club living inside your head.............. rent free. You are on this thread as much as on your own teams thread, and you think you are not wierd.

It is spelt "weird".

I just like to point and laugh at the delusional stuff you guys come out with.

Last summer, you were thinking you were going to sign Greg Taylor and Lewis Morgan, and, unsurprisingly to everyone apart from yourselves, ended up with Liam Donnelly and Christian Doidge.

Now you think Graham Shinnie will swap his big wages in England or a crack at the Europa League with Aberdeen for Killie.

Reality is, you will be like us, competing for free transfers, guys who have done the rounds in League 1 and 2 in England and desperately hoping to pick up a hidden gem from the Austrian second division.

I'll stop commenting on this thread when you guys stop talking pish.

Edited by Hendo

45 minutes ago, Hendo said:

It is spelt "weird".

Last summer, you were thinking you were going to sign Greg Taylor and Lewis Morgan, and, unsurprisingly to everyone apart from yourselves, ended up with Liam Donnelly and Christian Doidge.

Now you think Graham Shinnie will swap his big wages in England or a crack at the Europa League with Aberdeen for Killie.

Reality is, you will be like us, competing for free transfers, guys who have done the rounds in League 1 and 2 in England and desperately hoping to pick up a hidden gem from the Austrian second division.

You know Envy rally is a horrible trait. 

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

It is spelt "weird".

Holy f**k I only asked what his contract situation was I didn’t need an essay answer.

Of course if it’s a choice between Kilmarnock and Aberdeen then the player will go to Aberdeen.

8 hours ago, Hendo said:

It is spelt "weird".

Bite little fishy, bite #rentfree 

15 hours ago, Hendo said:

It is spelt "weird".

I just like to point and laugh at the delusional stuff you guys come out 

As we are Kilmarnock supporters on a football forum, I rather suspect you'll be in it for the long haul. 

Departing upon completion of their contract: Alan Power, Blair Alston, Chris Stokes, Scott Robinson, Calum Waters, Lee Hodson, Dylan McGowan.

Returning to parent clubs: Jordan Jones, Lewis Mayo, Luke Chambers, Zach Hemming, Ben Chrisene, Christian Doidge, Ryan Alebiosu, Jeriel Dorsett.

Still in discussion with the club: Ash Taylor, Liam Polworth, Brad Lyons, Jack Sanders, Sam Walker, Liam Donnelly.

Remaining under contract: Daniel Armstrong, Fraser Murray, Kerr McInroy, Rory McKenzie, Joe Wright, Kyle Vassell, David Watson, Bobby Wales, Steven Warnock, Innes Cameron.

On 01/06/2023 at 19:58, Hendo said:

Did you pull your own clubs fans up for saying Mark O' Hara is worth a million pounds and should be in Scotland squads?

Or the boy Bacchus is will only be sold for £3m?

Perhaps emailed the club when Fitz was saying you're a top 4 club?

37 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Surprised that Murray and Cameron got new deals but at the same time with McInnes having to rebuild the first team he maybe didn’t want to have to rebuild the reserves too….and I don’t say that to be a dick to either player.

Decent back up and won’t break the bank either.

41 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Surprised that Murray and Cameron got new deals but at the same time with McInnes having to rebuild the first team he maybe didn’t want to have to rebuild the reserves too….and I don’t say that to be a dick to either player.

They will be backups, no issue with either of them as they clearly care & want to do well even if the capability is not quite there. Rather them than benchwarmers who couldn't give a toss.

46 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

They will be backups, no issue with either of them as they clearly care & want to do well even if the capability is not quite there. Rather them than benchwarmers who couldn't give a toss.

50 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Decent back up and won’t break the bank either.

Definitely agree.