The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

I said on Twitter but you'd have thought when this guy was thrown out the play-off game last season, leaving his son literally in tears of shame live on television, that he'd maybe take a step back from the videos.  Obviously not.

10 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I said on Twitter but you'd have thought when this guy was thrown out the play-off game last season, leaving his son literally in tears of shame live on television, that he'd maybe take a step back from the videos.  Obviously not.

Kilmarnock is shameless Chris. Heard wee lee is getting moved upstairs to the mothership at ibrox. Hopefully not a rumour 

So who do you killie fans want to get the job?  

I think you've dodged a built with john hughes taking over at raith just the other day.

I actually think McCulloch deserves a chance if he wants it. Did well last season in the couple of games he had - and it's the closest thing to a bit of stability we can get before taking the close season to reevaulate.

I actually think McCulloch deserves a chance if he wants it. Did well last season in the couple of games he had - and it's the closest thing to a bit of stability we can get before taking the close season to reevaulate.

I'd agree with this - we need to keep some kind of continuity for the remainder of this campaign, then look at the situation. No knee-jerks necessary at the moment.