The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

He needs to f**k off.

I got abuse for having that opinion on the Killie Facebook page a wee while ago. He showed a letter from the club telling him to behave and I suggested he should behave. Some utter fannies had a go saying he was just "passionate".

He blocked me after that so unfortunately I don't see his high brow chat any more.

I watched the first 45 seconds of the Sawyer video and turned it off.

Absolute roaster of a guy and I can only assume he has some kind of addiction problem and/or mental issues.

5 times capped Argentine? Either name this player or shut the f**k up.

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Absolute roaster of a guy and I can only assume he has some kind of addiction problem and/or mental issues.

Almost certainly an addiction problem.

As I posted on kickback when it was originally discussed, claiming he has mental issues is an affront to people with genuine mental health problems.

An absolute roaster of a man.

He's the guy that got huckled live on telly in the playoff 2nd leg leaving his kid in the stadium isn't he? The embarrassment of that should be enough to jolt any normal person to rein themselves in. He clearly has issues and is best ignored, the more hits he gets on YouTube the more likely he'll continue with his rants even if it's people laughing at him. It's sad that somebody would willingly put themselves up as a figure of ridicule just for attention.

For a lot of casual supporters of Scottish football - Gordon Sawyers is what comes to mind when you think of Killie. I'd defend you lot though if someone suggested that as Marvin from The Scheme is a much better representative.

3 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

The guys all right, just trying too hard now.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

For a lot of casual supporters of Scottish football - Gordon Sawyers is what comes to mind when you think of Killie. I'd defend you lot though if someone suggested that as Marvin from The Scheme is a much better representative.

Marvin supports them, used to see him stoating aboot wearing their colours.

47 minutes ago, bennett said:

The guys all right, just trying too hard now.

Marvin supports them, used to see him stoating aboot wearing their colours.

Pish, Marvin's a Celtic fan. Unless you meant to type Them

On Sawers, he's a fucking muppet, been sat with him behind me at a fans' meeting and I nearly cracked him.

However, he clearly has problems and I genuinely feel quite bad for him when I see that latest video.

Get the sense he's pished, it's the middle of the day, sitting alone in his flat in his Killie dressing gown and screaming at a camera for attention.

Feel sorry for him and especially his boy.

Edited by killiefan27