The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

It's not like happy to be arguing with someone....

It's not like Ben to be spouting crap again..............

Could you two **** please take this over to your own teams thread please and stop polluting our thread with your #W38 Sevco shite.

Cheers.

29 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Could you two **** please take this over to your own teams thread please and stop polluting our thread with your #W38 Sevco shite.

Cheers.

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn back on ignore for you ya boring clown.

16 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn back on ignore for you ya boring clown.

The last time you stayed away for about a day.

You are a sad old man HA.  I like you though.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:29, Squirrelhumper said:

Eh? Erwin has been tremendous in recent weeks.

Tsh was really good on Saturday too.

Yeah I heard Tish was good. I think he is a cracking player. Will be delighted if we can keep him for next season.

Erwin is probably the last player to become accepted by the crowd. He has been really good over the past few weeks. Hope he can keep it up.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:30, Squirrelhumper said:

SOD is in there ahead of at least 2 of that list!

I can't make my mind up on SOD. Competition required I reckon.

9 hours ago, dumpweed said:

Yeah I heard Tish was good. I think he is a cracking player. Will be delighted if we can keep him for next season.

Erwin is probably the last player to become accepted by the crowd. He has been really good over the past few weeks. Hope he can keep it up.

I can't make my mind up on SOD. Competition required I reckon.

What is it that doesn't convince you of SOD?

Whilst I think it is brilliant that the KillieBois are on the crest of a mahoosive SSC wave atm, the levels of Village Peepul homoeroticism being displayed on the forum are bordering on the nauseous.
Please desist forthwith.
P.S. Where is G. Sawers Esq. during this momentous time ? His absence is worrying.
[emoji883][emoji883][emoji883]

I've had the same worries mate.

What's he got left in his life now that his team urny shite any more.

''See that Stevie Clarke, what a f****in  w******r. Who does he f***in think he is by the way, turning up at my club and totally wasting it.

Time wiz ah could sit and watch pure sh*te (before they chucked me oot obviously) and ken we'd get f***in hammered every f***in week.

Ah wiz able tae pass on ma great knowledge of sh*te tae anyone who listened and everything wiz fine in the world.

Noo, whit dae ah huv? Ah'll f*****in tell yeez. Absolutely hee haw, thats whit.

That b****rd Clarke hiz totally wrecked ma life.

Noo ah've naebody tae shout ett and nothin tae f***in shout aboot.

Ma life's empty noo, thete's nothin left,  so ah'll jeest huv tae get back on the bevvy and drugs.

Wharz that wummin o mine tae a batter f*ck oot her.........oh aye ah huvny  goat wan.

Mibee the Snake Mountain lads wull take Clarke and we can awe get back tae normal eh?

See yeez awe soon''

kind regards,

Gordon.

Whilst I think it is brilliant that the KillieBois are on the crest of a mahoosive SSC wave atm, the levels of Village Peepul homoeroticism being displayed on the forum are bordering on the nauseous.
Please desist forthwith.
P.S. Where is G. Sawers Esq. during this momentous time ? His absence is worrying.
[emoji883][emoji883][emoji883]

^^^homophobe found.

Every big job that comes up Clark will be linked Saints have suffered this for the past year 3 times with two official offers MK Dons , Dundee thankfully they were not big enough  its a pain for the fans Saints players have got on with the job in hand. Sadly I see Clark and Ross moving on when the big fish come lurking around.