The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:
We are now confirmed officially as a top 6 club [emoji7]

Totally well deserved. Try to play football and going for gers and Celtic throats.
Not sure if Well have any chance of T6 but might make next few weeks vaguely interesting [emoji1]

Edited by Green Day

53 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Totally well deserved. Try to play football and going for gers and Celtic throats.
Not sure if Well have any chance of T6 but might make next few weeks vaguely interesting emoji1.png

Hibs have been a revelation under Neil Lennon this season ... i thought he would struggle without money after his spell at Celtic, Hibs play excellent football under Lennon .... i've got a lot of time for Hibs,  if i lived in Edinburgh Hibs would be my team

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Till the end of season 19/20

I would be very interested to see how Killie does next season. I assume Clarke will be able to improve the squad before next season.

They could be fighting for 3rd place.

Well done killie completely eating my words from earlier on in the season and I owe dindeleux (if that’s right) 20 quid for a charity in killie which il do next week. Well done lads

What a guy.

9 hours ago, thekorean said:

I would be very interested to see how Killie does next season. I assume Clarke will be able to improve the squad before next season.

They could be fighting for 3rd place.

Clarke has said on several occasions he plans to do the bulk of his transfer activities and squad building this summer.   How much that entails, we'll see.

Broadfoot has been excellent for months.  You would never have envisioned a scenario where Gordon Greer was out injured, but it didn't matter because Broadfoot was the real lynchpin of the defence.  In fact, I don't think Greer will get back in the team ahead of Findlay either if/when he ever returns from injury.

I know there are loads of contenders this year for our Player of the Season, but to me it's Kirk Broadfoot. Consistently been one of the best players every game so far under Clarke.

Can't believe I'm even saying that after his first 8 or so games of the season.

On 17/03/2018 at 23:42, Thistle4eva said:

Well done killie completely eating my words from earlier on in the season and I owe dindeleux (if that’s right) 20 quid for a charity in killie which il do next week. Well done lads

you're  a class act thistle4eva :thumsup2

27 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

I know there are loads of contenders this year for our Player of the Season, but to me it's Kirk Broadfoot. Consistently been one of the best players every game so far under Clarke.

Can't believe I'm even saying that after his first 8 or so games of the season.

he was excellent again at the weekend