The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

5 hours ago, Estragon said:

At 6'4, Zena Ibsen Rossi is so tall he makes a regular house look like A Doll's House.

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

Am I missing an obvious joke here?

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Henrik Ibsen, Norwegian playwright, wrote A Dolls House, amongst others. emoji16.png

Jokes on me then.

frustrated clint eastwood GIF

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Pars have signed another ex-Killie player in Iain Wilson. I see he played 43 for Kilmarnock and is still 21.

What's your thoughts on him as a player?

meh, apart from his goal against Dundee...

He was a bit part player but 4 different managers didn't really fancy him so he was sent out on loan.

Probably better to ask QOTS fans as they saw more of him than we did at Rugby Park.....

10 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Couple of triallists on for you in the second half- intriguing.

Danny Rogers (GK) only played 1st half, Brandon Haunstraup (LB) but played at RB and JJ Hooper (ST)

Edited by C4mmy31

6 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

My mates brother was a steward at Rugby Park the last few seasons. He says you’re changing companies for stewarding this upcoming season in a cost effective move. Obviously expecting fans some time soon

Hopefully they stand up to those old firm c***s 

14 minutes ago, Killiefan said:

Hopefully they stand up to those old firm c***s 

I reckon the Rangers debacle last season and the Celtic one the season before was probably partially to blame. Tbh though I can see whoever you get next to do the stewarding to make a bigger arse of it than G4S

Edited by Thereisalight..

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:
Please tell me we're not going to sign Danny Rogers.

If he's going to be second choice I've got no issue with it. Definitely a better option than either of the dumplings we had last season.

Edited by craigkillie

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Please tell me we're not going to sign Danny Rogers.

As a backup goalie he'll do absolutely fine, plus as Craig said he'd definitely be better than either goalie last season. Mind you the following are probably more effective than last season's goalie: my Gran, a carboard cutout of Danny Devito, a grasshopper, a tin of beans.

2 hours ago, craigkillie said:

If he's going to be second choice I've got no issue with it. Definitely a better option than either of the dumplings we had last season.

I'm not a regular attender of Killie games, or a great viewer of Sportscene either, but every time I saw him I thought he was terrible, on a par with some of the guys Hibs had a few years ago when they seemed to be on a jihad to unearth the most useless keeper in these islands. Dunno how often I saw our back-ups last year, not often, so I've no doubt you're more informed than me. I shall choose to be optimistic if Rogers does appear.