The Great Big Kilmarnock Thread

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Good material. Shame you stole it from a Hearts fan.

I'm flattered you think I stole it. 

Edited by Fide

12 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

Anderson's link play is not great and the reason he really needs to be part of a front 2. It's also why Derek didn't fancy him the first time around.

Anderson had 3 seasons as a top flight regular since leaving Aberdeen, he's gotten better IMO.

I can't shake seeing Steven MacLean whenever I watch him play, and wonder if he'll go the same way in terms of getting better the older he gets.

Kilmarnock fans must be buzzing these days. Every decent attacking player available in this country that fans of other diddy clubs would want seem to end up signing for killie. 

Club seems to be on a real upward trajectory since coming back up.

Spoiler

b*****ds

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Kilmarnock fans must be buzzing these days. Every decent attacking player available in this country that fans of other diddy clubs would want seem to end up signing for killie. 

Hide contents

b*****ds

Not a forward but If we get Cameron Harper from ICT as well, I'll be delighted.

Hopefully it's a sign with Innes Cameron's post of himself, Deas & Harper on the golf course at Golspie last week.

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Hide contents

b*****ds

I am underwhelmed by him, yet everyone else seem to be annoyed with us signing him & given Deeks recent business, KVV aside, what the hell do I know.

3 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Reveal hidden contents

b*****ds

I'm buzzing now, with a sensation at the back of my mind that we're only ever a couple of seasons away from speculation that John Hughes will be our next manager and Darren Jackson is training with us

If, and it’s big if, we can get Watkins to stay for one more year then I think our squad isn’t too far from being complete already.  Maybe just allowing for a couple of fullbacks.

If, and it’s big if, we can get Watkins to stay for one more year then I think our squad isn’t too far from being complete already.  Maybe just allowing for a couple of fullbacks.

And a keeper of course.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

Big Stu f**king loves signing for Killie, is that the fifth time?

As I posted on kickback, I hope he rinses Oxford for every penny of his contract for the next 2 years while loaned to us then signs permanently.

Was his return ever really in doubt the way he was belting out "were on our way" at St Mirren 🤔

Edited by C4mmy31
an added thought

50 minutes ago, peebles_Dee said:

Are Killie getting Connor Hazard?

That's a new one on any rumours currently banding about.