What time do you get up in the morning?

Varies massively depending on where and what I'm doing at work. Last week I got up at times varying from 6.15 to 8.30. Then again I could well be unemployed come Wednesday so I may well get a few weeks of going back to student ways which would be a blessing. :lol:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have alarms set at 7, 7:15, 7:30 for my 9 start but i now wake up before them at 6 every day , leaving them there just incase

for my Sunday shift i desperately require my 4:45, 4:50, 4:55, 5:00 to make my 6 start

So 5 or 6

Depends when I start work, as I work in an office which has varied start times every week (8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30) so that everyone isn't arriving and leaving at the same time. If I am on the 8am start, I get up at 6:25.

I basically wake up when it gets light so I don't like summer much because I'm usually completely fucked with 3 or 4 hours sleep.

Then the opposite happens in the winter when I definitely need an alarm clock set to 150db's.

6:45 so I'm in office for 7:30 and miss the school run traffic (I pass 2 schools and a college in my 10 min drive to work, term time is a b*****d)

I get up earlier when the wee man wakes during the night, which after 3 months seems to be a rare occasion.

Although 4am today thanks to the wind, people who don't secure windows/gates are subhuman scum

I basically wake up when it gets light so I don't like summer much because I'm usually completely fucked with 3 or 4 hours sleep.

Then the opposite happens in the winter when I definitely need an alarm clock set to 150db's.

Buy decent curtains?

Should probably invest in some curtains. I find they do the trick.

Archived