Livi v Falkirk

With our current strike force, we will be lucky to have 3 shots at goal

I'd still rather have them than White and Boulding, possibly two of the worst strikers ever to wear the navy blue. Mind you they'll probably get a hattrick each tonight.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Jordan White still playing football? There you go, I was wrong. I thought he'd be stacking shelves in Asda by now.

I'm fully expecting him to score the winner now that I've posted that. :(

Hopefully Sunday's result gives the team a boost and we can get all 3 points, going to need them if we want to stay up. Doubt it though and think we'll be lucky to scrape a draw.

Would go for the same team but bring White in for Mullen.

Jamieson

Fordyce - Gallagher - Cole - Talbot

Ky. Jacobs - O'Brien

Kn. Jacobs - Pittman - Hippolyte

White

Win here would be brilliant so hopefully we can pick up where we left off against Alloa rather than going back to our league form.

Had livi lost the petrofrac cup final i would have said we would win this no bother, i have a feeling livi will be much more dangerous now, i would take a 1 nil win, given our inability to score freely recently i think that's probably a fair chance of happening. Will need to up the performance level tonight. Beginning to wonder if Loy will actually kick another ball for us this season.

I would go

McDonald

Muirhead ,McCracken ,Young Yogi, Leahy

Kerr , Vaulks

Alston, Sibbald

Baird

Morgan( last chance from me big man )

Playing Morgan as target man always up front with Baird picking up lay offs. You have to have faith! Two nil Falkirk with a Morgan double one of which is an overhead kick from his own half

Archived