The Real Staggies v The Real Saints

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A draws a good result, really, as County are in outrageous form, we're away, and a point all but secures the top six.

Pretty disheartening how little desire we seem to have to try and win the game though.

And theres the County goal. Pretty surprised not attempting to even try and win the game has backfired on us tbh.

Were you not utterly shite at the seasons start?

Or do you mean last season as 'early work'?

Last seasons, I imagine. We got a free pass early on due to the departure of May and everyone blaming Steve Brown. TWs not helped himself with some incredibly negative tactics for the majority, which funnily enough leads to us having no goal threat. He's also got a bizarre habit of just randomly dropping players, tonights decision to drop Graham for McFadden is probably one of the weirdest decisions any managers ever made.

Last seasons, I imagine. We got a free pass early on due to the departure of May and everyone blaming Steve Brown. TWs not helped himself with some incredibly negative tactics for the majority, which funnily enough leads to us having no goal threat. He's also got a bizarre habit of just randomly dropping players, tonights decision to drop Graham for McFadden is probably one of the weirdest decisions any managers ever made.

exactly this. He is not learning any lessons from pathetic tactical decisions and it going to cost us dearly. Top 6 should have been wrapped up 2 or 3 weeks backs after beating United and Celtic away. Very disappointed and starting to worry the direction we heading under Wright. Tinker man keeps tinkering and making us completely inept going forward. Fear for us Saturday If Dundee take out United tomorrow night.

Some run County are on.

I just attempted to text my dad with the words "Insane run we are on", but for some reason it came out as "Snake rum we are on." Maybe there's some truth in that. I strongly recommend the St Mirren team consume large amounts of snake rum ahead of their next fixture. May just turn their season around.

Turns out Brian Graham had our only real shot on target, despite only being on the pitch for ten minutes. Tremendous decision to drop him tonight.

Archived