St Mirren V Ross County

Nice to see Jim McIntyre doing well with County. Was impressed with them tonight - they were streets ahead of, admittedly, a rank rotten St Mirren outfit. His hands were tied quite tightly when we were last in the SPL and got relegated as he simply didn't have the means to bring in the required quality of player. Some of the football we played in the title winning season under him was superb to watch and he's got a County team there playing with plenty of confidence and movement. Good luck to them.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fucking embarrassing stuff.

Massive clear out in the summer required! We need a proper manager for starters. Would keep him Goodwin the rest can f**k off!

Fair play to county, they again showed the fight and desire and put our sorry lot to shame!

What is it with Saints fans and booing.

Okay, so one Ross County player scored more goals against us tonight that we've scored in our last 8 games.

And Ross County have won 4 more points in the last 9 games than we have in the last 33.

But there's no need to let ourselves down by booing.

Other teams fans would surely sportingly applaud the useless players, most of whom played if they couldn't give a toss.

I'm sure they'd even have politely applauded Gregg Wilde (too far???)

Why would you want to keep Jim Goodwin? :blink:

Because he's contracted for next season and nobody will take him off our hands :lol: .

He has declined rapidly this season but he is the only one that gives a toss. Will need him for next seasons relegation battle.

Why would you want to keep Jim Goodwin? :blink:

Goodwin has had some excellent games this season.

We need one or two old heads next season, and I'm not sure we could do much better.

We clearly have chosen to stay within budget rather than go out and sign the kind of players that might have been able to save us.

I can't see that changing next season.

At the moment we look like we could have back to back relegations.

def: happiness, forgetting the Midden are playing, suddenly remembering and checking the score.

The only disappointment was I was really hoping they'd go down through the play offs.

Ach well you can't have everything.

Farewell smelly paupers.

Motherwell scored five and it could have been double figures. County scored three, and could easily have been seven or eight... Naismith hit his own post, County were wrongly flagged offside a few times, they hit the woodwork.

I saw some shite St Mirren sides in the 90s, but this 2015 vintage take the fcuking digestive. Not only are they shite, they are non-triers and spineless shitebags to boot.

We are stinking the Permiership out, and rightly, no-one will miss us.

Was at the game until the second county goal (I had my three kids who were exhausted by then)

Haven't seen much this season but thought we kept our shape well and passing was better than I've seen. Less punt and hope.

St Mirren were dreadful, think the kids that go to the dome

On a Sunday am with my son would do a better job. Keeper had a good few saves though.

That's my 2 yr old been to her first game!

Not the only reason but it plays a part. We had to sell McLean and his replacement was Alan fkin Gow, Motherwell signed Scot McDonald. Huge difference.

Not on Saturday there, it has to be said.

Arquin :lol:

Why the f**k did St Mirren sign him? Useless, lazy lump.

1. He was available.

2. He was cheap.

3. Thompson was injured.

4. We were desperate.

5. Erm...

6. Nah, no fcuking idea why we signed the useless big p***k.

Archived