Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Arch-rivals' what a load of pish. I doubt anyone connected to clyde would view albion rovers as such!

I said that in a comment, unsurprisingly it's not been published.

What about Ross "Pirlo" Davidson - who appears to be above reproach at Cliftonhill. Worst player on the park last week IMHO .

My goodness, Vic- you'll have Sandy Clark at your door after that blast at his special one. As you've said before, he is indispensable in the management's eyes, as judged by Sandy's remonstrations towards the malcontents at Methil. At least someone else got a shot at taking the free kicks last week (tho only after Ross had squandered several.)

My goodness, Vic- you'll have Sandy Clark at your door after that blast at his special one. As you've said before, he is indispensable in the management's eyes, as judged by Sandy's remonstrations towards the malcontents at Methil. At least someone else got a shot at taking the free kicks last week (tho only after Ross had squandered several.)

How dare you suggest that Davidson is anything less than Premier League quality? (Northern Premier League by the look of things).

The Young/Clark double act certainly have a blind spot regarding him - he appears undroppable :thumbsdown

I try not to be too negative about young players. In Ross Davidson, I think there is a player trying to get out. He's been good in some games and - as Vic says - poor in more, Saturday last included. The reluctance of management to exclude him is the issue for debate here, IMO.

Surprised at comments re RD. Seen him a few times recently & been Rovers best player.

Wasn't at game on sat but saw on highlights his delivery for free kick which should have been equaliser.

Archived