Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come off it, Ross. I rate you quite highly because at your best you're a capable player, but the problem is that your passing is nowhere near consistent enough for senior football, and that will cost even more points in L1.

Everybody knows you and Fisher are Sandy's pals from Killie but that doesn't mean you're above getting hooked when you deserve it. There are Vers players out on loan who would be further up my "re-signing" list than you two. A few players need dropped on Saturday, IMO: Mullin for Fisher, Turnbull for Davidson and Chappie for Eddie Ferns.

Ha ha, wish I was his age that's for sure. Admittedly not seen as much of Rovers as you but can't disagree more, one of the few players who can play in league 1. Not one for slagging players off especially young players trying to make way in game...... But saw Elgin defeat & both Mullin & Turnbull were nothing short of awful. As was Dunlop © none of they 3 have impressed , liked the rb from earlier in season think Reid is his name , not spectacular but a steady player.

A 1-3-4-2, Scotland v Gibraltar style, with Turnbull, Mullin and Young in front of Ross D.

McKenzie and McGuigan on the wings, Cadden and Phillips in midfield and Chaplain and Gemmell up front.

(Either that or build a time machine to go back to a time before we sent our spare defender away on loan.)

Kyle Turnbull fills in at centre half, as he did in the 2-2 Clyde game when RD was unavailable and Ciaran Donnelly got sent off. McKenzie and Ferns have been hooked from last week's eleven, rather than Fisher and Davidson.

Archived