Clyde v Albion Rovers

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gee me peace baw bags a work 12 hour shifts mon tae sat so I have my op amd leave me b that all I ask u intefering b*****ds move on I'm the voice lol

His missus probably invites Barry n Boab round for a game of hide the sausage. And anyway....f**k you Mackay and your real team. Caley go ballistic vol.3..... Super stuff.

hide the sausage lol thats funny i remember when caley was a good team but not the same not butcher has gone but he stuffed up hibs and serve him right should have stayed at caley

took me a few views to work out what he was up to. Ha ha what a bell end.

What a winning goal btw. There's yer second division goal of the season.

Was obviously a very important goal, but wasn't even the best goal in the game!

Was obviously a very important goal, but wasn't even the best goal in the game!

Really? I don't agree that it's goal of the season, but I'm struggling to think of what was better than it on Saturday. It can't have been two relatively routine Clyde headers or the slightly better one from Gemmell. Chris Cadden's speculative shot?

Really? I don't agree that it's goal of the season, but I'm struggling to think of what was better than it on Saturday. It can't have been two relatively routine Clyde headers or the slightly better one from Gemmell. Chris Cadden's speculative shot?

For a start I think it was a fluke. Clyde's first goal in my opinion was far better. Header may have been routine, but a clinical and incisive goal with our keeper expertly finding Durie who set it up nicely for McQueen to head home.

For a start I think it was a fluke.

Yeah, a few of us thought that after the game. I changed my mind after seeing the video though, as I can't see what he would have to gain from crossing at that point, although I accept that a more common way of shooting in that scenario would have been to put his boot right through the ball.

Clearly. But I question the choice: Chaplain was the Rovers captain when some of our current squad were in primary school, and since then he's only become more suitable to lead a team.

Archived