Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

Indeed we do. A similar image will be burned into each of your minds for the rest of your lives after Saturday.

Graeme-Shinnie.jpg?resize=480%2C374

Thought he was a Sevconian?

Look at Caley Thistle thinking their a big team hahaha

Good effort. Your retort would have worked better if you used the correct "they're".

We are a baw hairs width from 18000, which would mean no gaps in our support from the middle of the north stand round to the tunnel. No idea how Inverness' sales are going, though I would imagine 10-12k?

If you are lucky.

Along with St.Johnstone they really are the poorest supported teams for their "stature" in Scotland. It is no wonder ICT and them seem to have banded together to try boost ICT's pathetic ticket sales. Even Ross County, a village team managed over 15k.

I see now why the SFA were scared about the turnout with this mob involved. :P

If you are lucky.

Along with St.Johnstone they really are the poorest supported teams for their "stature" in Scotland. It is no wonder ICT and them seem to have banded together to try boost ICT's pathetic ticket sales. Even Ross County, a village team managed over 15k.

You have a good tug to yerself there pal but I know which I would rather have, and it's no the pish that you follow.

If you are lucky.

Tell you what, if we win the cup you can boast you had the bigger crowd.. Deal?

I'm sure if Inverness was a shitehole forty minutes from Glasgow they'd sell plenty tickets too. Any excuse to leave that soulless town.

To be fair, the best thing that Inverness has going for it is that it's 4 hours away.

Tickets sold so far?

Yes, there (their) most certainly has been.

I've got one and I'm jolly well looking forward to a great day.

I remain curious to discover if any gudgie coffs are joining us.

I felt slightly uncomfortable supporting them in their appearance in the final but others and I made the effort nevertheless.

Yes, there (their) most certainly has been.

I've got one and I'm jolly well looking forward to a great day.

I remain curious to discover if any gudgie coffs are joining us.

I felt slightly uncomfortable supporting them in their appearance in the final but others and I made the effort nevertheless.

Naturally, I was hoping for a comfortable United victory, and it was. There's no way I want Ross County winning the SC before we ever do.