Scottish Cup Final 2015 - Falkirk Vs ICT

So why exactly did we not communicate this information earlier?

Must've been pretty obvious after Saturday that what we had left wasn't gonnae last long on Monday.

Shouldn't we have made moves then to get more tickets?

Tickets are always released in batches but. If there was a que of people in the shop it would have made sense to take their details and money then just buy the tickets on their behalf tomorow and they could collect them whenever. Simple sollution rather than telling people to leave empty handed and come back another day

Usually because they are embarrassed by how low they are........................

You're opinion doesn't really count after you said there isn't a gap between third in the Premiership and your team, and you were being serious.

the same club that doesnt sell tickets on matchday to a game with 500 empty seats. the same club that cant let you spend 250 quid booking the pitch becuase "the wife that deals wi that is aff the day"

The same club that sells its best players to no named english lower league outfits for peanuts every year.

god im a right sour faced cnut!

You're opinion doesn't really count after you said there isn't a gap between third in the Premiership and your team, and you were being serious.

Wait and see

It seems like the SFA are up to their usual tricks of making things harder than they need to be.

That said, especially for online sales I don't understand why they (FFC) have shut that option down as they know there getting more tickets in so keep selling online and post them out once delivered.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

What's up ? The lack of tickets yesterday afternoon was down to the SFA was it not!?

Yes it was.

Where we let ourselves down is today when we thought we would run out of tickets, someone took a run to Hampden to get more. Why did this not happen yesterday also?

Surely after Saturday they looked at how little tickets they had left and knew they wouldn't last long for the 1st day of public sales?

I've had my ticket a while now. But if I stood in that Shitey weather yesterday for a couple of hours, only to be told we had ran out I'd be seething (copyright P&B)

Does anyone from the club care about the fans doing that?

All I kept hearing was "theirs plenty tickets left to go round, don't panic"

Someone fucked up big time yesterday.

Down in row G behind the goals I'm told.

Looks like I'll spend 50% of the game staring up at the jumbotron.

There will be fans sat in there living rooms who've paid nowt getting a better view of the game than you.