Celtic v Dundee

Celtics trolling of Utd has led to some mixed feelings towards them in recent times.

Thankfully they continue to support racism and write letters when something goes against them so my revulsion at them is always topped up.

ETA Fuckwitted morons like the poster below are also a welcome deterrent to any positive feeling toward that abhorrent club.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dirty. Orange. b*****ds.

Unsurprising sectarianism from a team who fail to separate a game of football from politics and religion.

I was hoping the gorilla would answer that.

Sad. Sad. Sad. And also wrong.

ETA. So very wrong.

Dirty. Orange. b*****ds.

Unsurprising sectarianism from a team who fail to separate a game of football from politics and religion.

Stay cool mate no worse than Bigmouths statement

".....and lets fire right into these timothys.

Derry Loyal."

one is a wind up as much as the other (I hope!) (especially as I am a tim! more by birth than reality these days atheisttims.dfc)

The only way we'd get anything from this game is getting tore right in about them from the start but I can't see that happening as our boys seem to have downed tools and have their heads in Ibiza already.

With Stewart suspended, Gowser in the hoose and Harkins gubbed, I can't see where any creativity is going to come from.

4-0 to fucking Celtic with us having one wildly off-target shot all night :(

Archived