Dumbarton v Raith

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we get The Moonster to make copies of his out of date student ID card that seems to work a treat at the turnstiles?

My pal once flashed a Blockbuster video card and got in for a half. I think I paid a half until I was 25.

McGlynn's teams also had players the fans took to, Ferry, McGurn, Weir, Hill, even Craig Wilson to a certain extent.

Then there was Graham, Baird etc as well. Players the fans liked.

This season you could count on one hand how many fans favourites we have.

Anyway, not going to this. Even considered going along to Alloa instead..

Tade and Walker. Big Marv and Mark Campbell. There's a fair list. Compare that to now.

Tade and Walker. Big Marv and Mark Campbell. There's a fair list. Compare that to now.[/quote

Totally forgot about them too, quite crazy! Ach well, just have to moan at the next manager now...

Who decides which players get offered new deals and which get let go? Surely they aren't going to rush into appointing a manager in a week...unless someone is lined up.

If Danny Lennon hadn't taken over at Alloa surely he'd have been a favourite.

McGlynn's teams also had players the fans took to, Ferry, McGurn, Weir, Hill, even Craig Wilson to a certain extent.

Then there was Graham, Baird etc as well. Players the fans liked.

You're forgetting to mention the immortal Gregory Tade! An absolute legend who was sheer athleticism combined with a hilarious knack either brutal or brilliant moments.

Even the likes of short term players like Casa went down favourably (albeit, a derby debut winner and basically hauling us through a relegation battle helped).

surely this is a chance to see what young McCallum has to offer. Seen glimpses, but would be nice to see if he's the real deal or not

Hear, hear.

He got a chance v QoTS and scored, ditto the Livi game, and scored 5 in one match for the wee team.

Give him a chance this weekend, and I think he'd score again .

Anyone going to this?

I'm not heading down as its a 12:15 kick-off. I'd have went if the SPFL had any sense and cared about the fans and kept it as a 3pm k/o.

I'm just glad that the seasons almost over again. And that I'll hopefully never see dross like Elliot, Cuthbert, Scott and Mackay again in a rovers shirt again.

I've now back tracked on what I've said. After the news last night..i will be going down to Dumbarton to hopefully watch us sign off with a big win. Possibly. Hopefully. Nah probably another defeat, but I'll be there anyway.

Archived