Dumbarton v Raith

Anyone going to this?

I'm not heading down as its a 12:15 kick-off. I'd have went if the SPFL had any sense and cared about the fans and kept it as a 3pm k/o.

I'm just glad that the seasons almost over again. And that I'll hopefully never see dross like Elliot, Cuthbert, Scott and Mackay again in a rovers shirt again.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot wait for this massive, season defining game. Glad the SPFL prevented the 3pm kick off so that everything is still to play for.

In all seriousness though, McCallum has to start. Apart from that I don't really care. It would be nice to take Rogers off with 10 minutes to go to get a standing ovation from the packed stand and give Shay (presumably) his final appearance for the club.

This could be Murray's chance to show that tactically, he can think out of the box. A revolutionary 1-4-5 formation is what we need this week. (It worked for me in Championship Manager 93!). It doesn't matter that we only have one defender as long as McGurn is in goals.

Are we charging standard £18 entry fee for this? Surely charging a flat fiver or pay what u want May get a few more bodies in, perhaps do a beat the goalie for the kids at half time, make the keeper shay In his last game! Do something for the fans, cause let's face it, there's nothing really to get ppl excited for this one

I'd like to see the two sides ditch their underperforming first team regulars and chuck in a handful of u20s each. At least there would be some players on the pitch with something to prove which would surely improve the spectacle for those that attend.

Having vented my spleen on Saturday and left early i might actually go to this.

Have decided not to renew our season tickets and won't be going back next season.

Not sure if I could live with the dross against livi being the last game we were at. The risk is that we could actually be worse at Dumbarton.

Having vented my spleen on Saturday and left early i might actually go to this.

Have decided not to renew our season tickets and won't be going back next season.

Not sure if I could live with the dross against livi being the last game we were at. The risk is that we could actually be worse at Dumbarton.

If you've decided to stop supporting Rovers next season why on earth would you travel to Dumbarton for this? Serious question. Unless it's to abuse Murray for 90 mins as a last hurrah

As it's the last game of the season the players have been told they can wear what they like. They'll probably play board games for a wee while and everybody will be allowed to go home at half time.

As it's the last game of the season the players have been told they can wear what they like. They'll probably play board games for a wee while and everybody will be allowed to go home at half time.

I heard Grant Murray is bringing Balderdash and Frustration and the back four are looking forward to playing musical statues.

If you've decided to stop supporting Rovers next season why on earth would you travel to Dumbarton for this? Serious question. Unless it's to abuse Murray for 90 mins as a last hurrah

As I said, not sure if I can put up with the Livi game being the last match i was at. Guess I am hoping to see a half decent performance to remember as my last game.

Maybe see some of the players actually making an effort, unlike Saturday. Maybe see a goal or two.

Finally put a line under the whole thing now that I have decided to pack it in. May as well see out this season.

Archived