First World Problems

Why don't you and your 400 or so posts get out of my face?

Scathing insult there sweetheart. I'm not in your face I'm at work and your at your birds pals watching her wish you were more like the other guy.

Scathing insult there sweetheart. I'm not in your face I'm at work and your at your birds pals watching her wish you were more like the other guy.

You probably work part time in a petrol station like him judging by the team you support.

Thanks for this semi literate response. Have a good weekend now. X

Enjoy your evening I'm sure your bird might let you grunt on her later if your on you're best behaviour. Any problems in your personal life don't hesitate to share with us all.

If you are only 'forced' into situations like this once a year or so and don't go then you're only potentially letting down your missus once a year. That's probably significantly less than many/most on here.

Call off and let your missus go on her own; maybe she will enjoy it. Win, win.

Fucking suicide

Play it by ear, 4 big bottles for you. Bottle of white for her to get you in. Tan everything once you're in.

Another idea. Find an empty bottle o voddy and fill it with water. As you're making your way up their path, drop the bottle smashing it on the path.

Hey presto! Free, sympathy, drink and something to talk about for half an hour.

Failing that. How do you feel about aggressive eye contact with the host?

I think I'm just going to go :(

Our thoughts are with you at this sad time Throb, hope you make it back safe so you can regale us all with the doings & goings (I gagged myself from the comings) of tonight's events?

#Pray4Throbber

Grimbo

Can Bobby still go to your house for his dinner?

Sarge I think you misunderstood that Saturday night "takeaway" wasn't referring to dinner.

Bobby is taking his van, get your order in now. I think the pearl necklace as already been claimed.

Grimbo

Sometimes its just easier to do what the Mrs wants and its not like this sort of thing happens all the time. I will just make it clear i didn't have a good time when its all over and done with, much like she does after intercourse.

Sometimes its just easier to do what the Mrs wants and its not like this sort of thing happens all the time. I will just make it clear i didn't have a good time when its all over and done with, much like she does after intercourse.

Interwhat?

Might just be your technique, Throbs. Check her reactions once the party's in full swing.