First World Problems

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Agreed. Probably why I am so angry at the fact it is called "Toastie" rather than "Brilliant loaf that doesn't quite fit in the toaster".

Used to have that problem until I started putting it in the upright position.

Out for a few beers last night and decided I'd have a look and see how much an Uber was up the road.  I was in Woodlands Road so a black hack or a private would normally be about £20-25.  Uber app says £12.50.  Dancer! 

Had just got another round in so didn't book it.  Went back on the app when I was ready to go and they'd applied a "Surge Charge" of x3.4.

Those wee lassies in Africa that have to walk 400 miles a day for water that a hippo has shat in have it fucking lucky.

ETA: wasn't all bad. I walked along to Sauchiehall St and got a taxi outside the Garage, guys meter must have been fucked because it was only £15 

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Just now, 8MileBU said:

You missed some pretty iffy scoring from the ringside judges then. Kovalev robbed IMO.

Boxing and controversy though. Who'd have thought...

I read that but also that it was a close fight that could have went either way.....will need to watch it later. Looks like there will be a rematch though :)

2 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Just for you? f**k trying to eat all that yourself.

I knew I'd over done it a tad, working away when I caught an American tourist looking agahst at my carefully stacked plateful. Stacking is important, you don't want to appear greedy by going up three times.