First World Problems

Ive been invited to apply for promotion. This means digging out the CV, updating it significantly and reformatting it into a different format and then writing three pages of shite to sell myself.

To be honest, I cant be fucking arsed.

Just ask them if they have an anchror, that keeps the soul.

If not, shove the promo

Ive been invited to apply for promotion. This means digging out the CV, updating it significantly and reformatting it into a different format and then writing three pages of shite to sell myself.

What's wife want you to do now ffs?

I've told so many lies on my CV that the only way you'd know it was me is cos my name is at the top.

Yes, reformatting usually means changing it in to a different format.

The clue, as they say, is in the name.

I did all this last year and never got the gig. Disappointed, but not surprised.

The piss poor feedback afterwards from my Line Manager made me F***ing Seething.. :angry:

Still no a happy bunny TBH..

I like butter on my toast or croissants but at this time of year if I leave it out of the fridge in a butter dish it melts, if I leave it in the fridge it's like a rock. Don't talk to me about "spreadable butter" it's awful stuff!

ETA: Also I can't get rowies here!

Edited by Raidernation

The vibration from my phone is too loud but when I put it on silent I cant ever see when I've had a message or missed call because my phone cover covers the little light that indicates you've been contacted somehow.

Earlier on my flatmate wanted to use the living room tv for his xbox one (some shite yank sport game), but i was playing my ps4 so i had to disconnect it and take it to the other tv in my room to carry on playing it.

How am i expected to live like this