First World Problems

I bought a packet of rich teas earlier and half the packet are broken. I know I can still eat them and they will taste the same but they just aren't the same!

Rich tea biscuits? Have you recently become unemployed?

That's why you ask for sausages on a roll, not singular "sausage". The plurality of "sausages" implies to the basically educated individual that you are asking for link sausages, not Lorne. ;)

You'd get asked if you wanted a square doubler in these parts, although that sounds like something your maw likes on a Saturday night with Lorne and his pal.

You'd get asked if you wanted a square doubler in these parts, although that sounds like something your maw likes on a Saturday night with Lorne and his pal.

Square doubler, what's the point, Combinations is the key...sausage and egg, and or black pudding, tattie scone, haggis, onion etc etc etc.

What are you drinking thread for this pish.

Oh it's not for drinking my good man, it's what I get my concubines to dab me with on warm nights on the veranda.

Grimbo

Ps purely a Pimms and lemonade man.

Square doubler, what's the point, Combinations is the key...sausage and egg, and or black pudding, tattie scone, haggis, onion etc etc etc.

No argument here.

Christ, I could go a breakfast right now.

The company I work for has been bought over. Worries about redundancies and relocations are one thing, but just been notified that my previously snappy email address of

cardinalr@company.com

has changed to...

cardinal.richelieu@company-anothercompany.com

More than twice as long, it's impossible for people to remember (especially when I scream it in a girl's ear in a busy pub) and reminiscent of an email address from 20 years ago.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

The company I work for has been bought over. Worries about redundancies and relocations are one thing, but just been notified that my previously snappy email address of

cardinalr@company.com

has changed to...

More than twice as long, it's impossible for people to remember (especially when I scream it in a girl's ear in a busy pub) and reminiscent of an email address from 20 years ago.

^^^ alan.johnson@consultio-consultius.com IMO.

cardinalr@company.com

has changed to...

Why not just give burds your phone no m8

Tis easier to remember an email address than a phone number my friend.

Strange method pulling birds and giving them your works e-mail address rather than your phone number. surely they could just type the number in their phone ? or am I completely missing something here ?