First World Problems

Went to make a tea there and all the milk in the works fridge has went off....ALL OF IT. Bloody terrible so'n it is, gonna be falling asleep at my desk all day now.

Put loads of sugar in your tea it tastes milky if you put enough in.

After 2 and a bit years of getting by with the decrepit old central heating system in the house, which was slowly but surely shutting down in various parts of the house, we've finally got a new all singing all dancing system in. Multizones, brand new pipe work, the works.

I had a shower in our en suite this morning, which I never used before because the pressure was so low and the water luke warm at best. The pressure is fantastic now but it took me ages to get the temperature right because the water is piping hot now.

I know how those Syrian refugees feel now.

Had to watch the football via an illegal pixelating channel. Maybe not quite razorwire but now I understand much better what it is like being denied access to better things. My heart goes out to the refugees. I will put some change in the collection bucket when we do our next big shop on Thursday.

Grimbo

• 2 weeks later...

Welshy you'd be the last person I thought would be on the same bus, I thought everyone with a background like yours was brought up the egg chaser way?

Grimbo

I suggest you pull out of camp Milesy before you ejaculate any more of this nonsense.

P.S. My Welsh influences are from the North where recreation revolves around football, sheep and solo clubbing. None of that perverted egg chasing.

Edited by welshbairn

I suggest you pull out of camp Milesy before you ejaculate any more of this nonsense.

P.S. My Welsh influences are from the North where recreation revolves around football, sheep and solo clubbing. None of that perverted egg chasing.

My sincere apologies WelshBo, so do you see any similarities with Llandudno & Aberdeen?

Grimbo

Do you bangor and Wrexham?