First World Problems

I was sitting outside enjoying the sunshine today, and when the sun moved behind the house I planned on firing up the Chimenea to keep the heat in the garden.

Everything was going fine as I sat reading Autosport, until the fire went out, a gust of wind took hold of the smoke and I ended up covered in it. My attempts to cover the strong smell with aftershave then meant that I smelt like a Taxi.

Terribly unfortunate. I'm not sure where the servant who normally watches the fire went either, but when I find him he'll be handed his jotters. Rogue.

I was sitting outside enjoying the sunshine today, and when the sun moved behind the house I planned on firing up the Chimenea to keep the heat in the garden.
Everything was going fine as I sat reading Autosport, until the fire went out, a gust of wind took hold of the smoke and I ended up covered in it. My attempts to cover the strong smell with aftershave then meant that I smelt like a Taxi.
Terribly unfortunate. I'm not sure where the servant who normally watches the fire went either, but when I find him he'll be handed his jotters. Rogue.

No wind here, perfect fire, minimal smoke. Up ye. 2fe55068b7610ad0aa5529952df8d078.jpg

I was travelling first class on Virgin east coast line a couple of weeks back from Stonehaven-Doncaster, and the wifi was intermittent to say the least.

Also when getting back on at Doncaster the following day, to then travel down to London, the carriage was much busier (full of Leeds/Bradford based business types) and thus they had run out of freebie sausage rolls, with some kind of stew the only hot option.

On 2017-5-8 at 20:52, KnightswoodBear said:

The one I've got looks like Tick Tock from Return to Oz with a drinking problem.

IMG_20170429_112921~01~01.jpg

Is see your fancy dan log burner and raise you mine.....

2016-05-28_09-41-54.jpg