First World Problems

Want. Where did you get that from?

It's a guy down south. Out and about at moment but here is his Facebook page. He does a superb Darth Vader one too.

54f1172fc2ffe0b5d4df13ba6ef873f0.jpg

I was absolutely hammered on Fifa last night. The team were a shite rating and even worse for chemistry so I was a bit suspicious but proceeded bravely.

Anyway I was absolutely outclassed and he ripped the complete piss. Despite this I refused to rage quit.

He had quite an unusual Xbox Live name so 5 minutes on google showed him to be some smarmy French YouTuber. So I'm probably going to be part of some video now with loads of French teenagers laughing at my ineptitude.

Lassies being sex trafficked from eastern Europe are probably in a better mood than I am right now.

1 hour ago, doulikefish said:

Trying to find a pub in Monaco showing the cup final is turning out to be a bit of a problem

11 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

There will be an Irish pub showing it.

There's always an Irish pub.

Ask Mozza @Melanius Mullarkey, he'll sort it for you.

Irish.thumb.JPG.d1a0838d4b2b47d3303c79b5d8b126d3.JPG

http://mccarthysmonaco.com/mc-carthys-events/sports-on-big-screens/

When streaming 6 Music through my car's audio system (it's a Fender souped up thing), the touchscreen display doesn't update what song is playing and sticks at the song playing when the connection is first made. I therefore have to jab the pause/play button to refresh the screen if I wish to know the current song/artist. Someone at Fender needs their arse kicked. It's not the Dark Ages.

Feeling a tremendous level of kinship with Africans who have to walk miles to the nearest well, today.

Our water machine at work is broken, and so I have to walk an extra fifty yards or so, every time I need more to drink. It's a warm day, too.

Pray for me.

33 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Made up my coffee in my travel mug as usual this morning but got distracted and left without it.

The world is a truly horrible place

Ha fùcking ha. One less travel mug is a start. The armed police should be shooting people that use them.

43 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Ha fùcking ha. One less travel mug is a start. The armed police should be shooting people that use them.

I have one, but it's only used in work and is kept in the office.

Even worse are the people who eat their breakfast on the way to work in the morning. Either have it at home, or wait till you get to work.