First World Problems

I'm sitting up a hill overlooking stac pollaidgh, with the midges going 'tits'.

My problem is, I've procured an expensive bottle of Scottish gin in case there is a mosquito on holiday, and I don't know how much tonic water to add to ensure safety?

Edited by Njord

Much prefer angel delight over that foreign muck, one never knows where it's been?

I'm a Presbyterian by the way.

Grimbo

They're so dissimilar, you might as well have said you prefer a Chicken Korma.

Does anyone actually leave the stuff to set in the fridge, BTW? Couple of minutes in the bowl to solidify, then it's down the hatch. No messing about round these parts.

I'd no idea they didn't do peach or black cherry flavours any more - haven't had them for thirty years, but suddenly it's vitally important to me that these flavours are available. Popcorn and Candy Floss have also been cancelled without me ever trying them, but I'd buy the hell out of them if I could. Only five flavours now, and only one of them is Butterscotch. Coh!

I'm sitting up a hill overlooking stac pollaidgh, with the midges going 'tits'.

My problem is, I've procured an expensive bottle of Scottish gin in case there is a mosquito on holiday, and I don't know how much tonic water to add to ensure safety?

Assuming you aren't Noel bloody Coward, give the gin to some passing femmes and find yourself a proper drink. Use the tonic water for the inevitable wet T-shirt competition when the gin's finished.

If you are Noel Coward, I'm afraid I've got some bad news for you...

I had a Madras today. I quite regularly have Madras and really enjoy it. Today was different. It was just too hot and I couldn't eat it all. I had to make do with dipping naan bread into the sauce to eat and leaving the meat. :(

I had a Madras today. I quite regularly have Madras and really enjoy it. Today was different. It was just too hot and I couldn't eat it all. I had to make do with dipping naan bread into the sauce to eat and leaving the meat. :(

Man up and grow a pair FFS.

There seems to be a family trait of curry ruining things in your lives.

#prayforthingslessspicy

Does this make sense? It's the sauce that's hot, Shirley?

You should have got Adam to sook the sauce off the meat.*

*You dirty minded b*****ds ;)

Does this make sense? It's the sauce that's hot, Shirley?

You should have got Adam to sook the sauce off the meat.*

*You dirty minded b*****ds ;)

Yes, but it didn't taste as spicy that way as it did slathered over the meat.

Adam wouldn't touch it either, but then I've never seen him brave a Madras.

I'm having to take my own car on nightshift and can't recline the driver seat back for a sleep because of the baby seat.

I have to get out of the car and walk all the way round to the passenger side.

Last time I was on night shift a community policeman came round and woke me up for a chat. C**t.