First World Problems

Continuing on the water world theme my ice maker has packed in, my gin & tonics just won't be the same until I resolve the problem.

I've put adverts in Morrisons and asdas supermarkets but I refuse to pay more than £3.50 per drink. I'm not here to bail out the uk austerity issue, am I.

Grimbo

The water in Tennent's is from the same source that Glasgow's tap water comes from, so I think they should just cut out the middle man and give us Tennent's straight out the tap.

Ah that explains why tennents tastes like pish.

I wouldn't get the maid to clean any of our bidets with the stuff.

Grimbo

You're Northern though, you drink pints of bitter with soot in them and die at 38 of cholera.

Yes quite right too, my good man.

I do mind whenst I were a nipper an Tennents lager cans had nekkid ladies on, I never drank it then but was an oggler of said cans whilst sipping on a gill of nutty slack ale 3.4avb and a 1/2 woodbine.

Grimbo 39&3/4's.

• 3 weeks later...

Went to make a tea there and all the milk in the works fridge has went off....ALL OF IT. Bloody terrible so'n it is, gonna be falling asleep at my desk all day now.

Put loads of sugar in your tea it tastes milky if you put enough in.