First World Problems

I used to get this with milk from Aldi; it regularly turned to cheese, days before the 'use by' date.

Just thought I would share.

everything goes off really quick from aldi. It's cheap but you need to eat everything on the day of purchase.

Also gold top milk is the only milk worth buying

I used to get this with milk from Aldi; it regularly turned to cheese, days before the 'use by' date.

Never brought from there - don't even know where there is one in Edinburgh! This milk was actually from lidl though so much the same. Very annoying

I much prefer Semolina to Rice Pudding. Especially shop bought stuff.

Get your head together, Gingernut.

You have just gone right down in my estimations, Bobby. Semolina is used only by sadistic primary school dinner ladies who get a kick out of seeing the disappointment on children's faces when they realise that's what's for dessert at lunch time.

You have just gone right down in my estimations, Bobby. Semolina is used only by sadistic primary school dinner ladies who get a kick out of seeing the disappointment on children's faces when they realise that's what's for dessert at lunch time.

Maybe in Dundee, but in Inverness we got a lovely Semolina with a bit of jam in the middle to sweeten the deal. Far superior to the rice pudding that was being dished up that looked like it was made with the Jannies manfat.

Never brought from there - don't even know where there is one in Edinburgh! This milk was actually from lidl though so much the same. Very annoying

I started getting that 1% fat stuff from Lidl a while back, but it usually went off well before the expiry date.

That's my excuse for switching to single cream for my cornflakes, and I'm sticking to it!

Maybe in Dundee, but in Inverness we got a lovely Semolina with a bit of jam in the middle to sweeten the deal. Far superior to the rice pudding that was being dished up that looked like it was made with the Jannies manfat.

...but how would you know...

Never mind. I don't mean to seem callous, but any more childhood horror stories this week and I think Div's legally obliged to bring in a therapist.

Depends how you're storing it/what you do with it when you're making tea or having breakfast.

For every 20 minutes that milk is out of the fridge you can take a day off its shelf life.

Depends how you're storing it/what you do with it when you're making tea or having breakfast.

For every 20 minutes that milk is out of the fridge you can take a day off its shelf life.

It was never out the fridge longer than to pour in coffee or on to cereal.

Never had that issue with Asda or Sainsbury's milk.