Brechin v Alloa

It's no real shock after getting fleeced for the same amount against lower league Ayr and the Binos earlier in the season, and £18 for the Hibs and Sevco cup games. We are just customers to some, not fans.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, all those pies to feed The Chop have to come from somewhere. Greggs just disnae cut it at this level :P

£16 normal chanpionship prices ? f**k that I'm hoping for a stranraer 4-0 on saturday !!

No £ 16 is not normal Alloa fc where one if the lowest all season The top four where 22/25

£16 normal chanpionship prices ? f**k that I'm hoping for a stranraer 4-0 on saturday !!

You'll be dissapointed when you realise that's the cheapest

How do they decide who plays the first leg of the final at home?

Highest placed team from the season has home advantage in the second leg

Listen, all those pies to feed The Chop have to come from somewhere. Greggs just disnae cut it at this level :P

With Mike heading back to India in September, I doubt he can't get a decent curry in Alloa?

As been said already we never turned up on the night. Alloa were quicker and sharper and deserve their 1st leg lead. Still 90 mins left but on last nights showing i fear thats it for us . Working Saturday so cant make the return.

If you lads go up you can always sell a bogey or something to help fund ur admission fee.......

On to tomorrow's showdown now , MacCormack back hopefully ? Big Gerry got caught a lot on Wed night maybe not right fit yet ? Players won t need to be told they were poor by their usual standards on Wed hopefully be right up for it tomorrow ! As longs they give it their best shot and Don t let a great season fizzle out with a whimper ! Everyone I know has enjoyed the football this season a few disappointing games thrown away , and a couple o shockers Airdrie and Peterhead but that apart we ve played well , Good Luck lads

No £ 16 is not normal Alloa fc where one if the lowest all season The top four where 22/25

Yeah, I didn't have a problem with our standard £16 price for last season or even the £18 Cat A games price. Personally I bought a season ticket which worked out at £10 a game, which was cracking value.

I object to donating to any charity without my consent. Therefore I shall offer £14 at the gate .

You do it all the time; the business usually doesn't tell you up front, that's all.

Don't look into the types of 'charities' that some of the multinationals donate to, for Christ's sake.

£ 10 notes great deal some still might say robbery

Imo the club has been very very fair

Tell me how they have been very very fair then? There's not even a student gate on the night. I'm still at school but I will have to hand over £16 to watch the game. I think Mulraney runs the club very well but his downfall is things like this. How can you encourage a local community to become supporters when charging prices like this too potentially watch your club on there way to relegation? The charity thing doesn't cut it for me, I happily donate to charity when I have a spare few quid in my pocket and some sort of charity money raising is near by but I think it should be by choice and not be forced to pay an extra two pound entry at the gate.

You do it all the time; the business usually doesn't tell you up front, that's all.

Don't look into the types of 'charities' that some of the multinationals donate to, for Christ's sake.

That doesn't make it right !!! To publicly announce this scam before any money is handed over will surely put a lot of people off.

The paying public have rights.

Archived