The 56 in Westminster!

For spouting bigoted pish about parades, which no SNP MP will do as they aren't bigots.

No, it was for calling the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland a liar.

You're clearly a bitter unionist, hence all your posts on this thread. You're almost shaking with rage right now.

Yea, I'm such a bitter unionist that I'd make posts like this and this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an argument about parades, borne out of his bigotry.

His ejection was a direct result of calling the Secretary of State a liar and nothing to do with what came before.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't at least one instance of an SNP MP calling someone a liar in this parliament.

Whatever, I can't be arsed with you anymore.

Thanks for playing.

No, it was for calling the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland a liar.

No he didn't call her a liar. He stated that she was deliberately deceptive for not answering a question. That is not an accusation of lying but a slur on her integrity.

No he didn't call her a liar. He stated that she was deliberately deceptive for not answering a question. That is not an accusation of lying but a slur on her integrity.

It was Paul Flynn then who called someone a liar, then. I knew it was one way round or the other but couldn't be bothered looking it up.

The point still stands, though - the ejection was because of the slur, not what led up to it.

His ejection was a direct result of calling the Secretary of State a liar and nothing to do with what came before.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't at least one instance of an SNP MP calling someone a liar in this parliament.

Thanks for playing.

I'd be disappointed if they didn't, if someone lies they should be called a liar. And that place is full of them.

It was also be a propaganda coup for the SNP in the right circumstances.

So when was the last time someone was ejected or banned? You're clutching at straws here, this is a load of pish from a bitter unionist. The SNP are going to spend the next five years trolling the shit out of that disgusting place, and I fucking love it.

Deal with it.

Spend 5 years 'trolling the shit' out of the place, where's the ambition and aspiration in that? Expectations depressingly low. Predictable though

I'd be disappointed if they didn't, if someone lies they should be called a liar. And that place is full of them.

At which point they would need to withdraw the accusation, or be ejected.

Spend 5 years 'trolling the shit' out of the place, where's the ambition and aspiration in that? Expectations depressingly low. Predictable though

The two aren't mutually exclusive champ. You stick to forelock tugging for German billionaires.

A top notch advantage of rejecting political party affiliation is the ability enjoy/study this kind of mutually petty, double standardy, cognitive dissonanced, trenchdug mudflinging from the outskirts :jerry

Our-Blessed-Homeland.jpg

...and probably the truth.

There was no probably about it. Ministers do it all the time, just on this occasion she was called out on it. The position of Nigel Dodds was that if she answered the original question then he would withdraw the accusation and Bercow shot him down. I thought that he was entirely justified in his stance. The fact that it was about parades and he is in the DUP is actually irrelavant.

The HoC lives in a era of honour and procedure and really needs to get itself into the 21st century. If any of the recent (expense) and previous (cash for honours, peodo rings) revelations has shown us anything is that these representatives are perhaps the least deserving of this respect. Everyone knows that politicians tell outright lies and they should be able to be called for what they are when caught.

Many people on the snp offical fb page have called me a traitor to my country and abused me because i denied scotland its rightfull "freedom" in september,their logic is straight forward if you vote against the "scottish national party" you are voting against scotland,

Kev, it's more likely the fact that your posts seem quite negative about the SNP and about issues relating to Scotland in general. The fact that you hold these views and go on the SNP Facebook page, knowing these views probably won't be well received, is pretty blatant trolling.

A top notch advantage of rejecting political party affiliation is the ability enjoy/study this kind of mutually petty, double standardy, cognitive dissonanced, trenchdug mudflinging from the outskirts :jerry

Our-Blessed-Homeland.jpg

That is brilliant.

Is that the river Tweed looking frae the west?

There was no probably about it. Ministers do it all the time, just on this occasion she was called out on it. The position of Nigel Dodds was that if she answered the original question then he would withdraw the accusation and Bercow shot him down. I thought that he was entirely justified in his stance. The fact that it was about parades and he is in the DUP is actually irrelavant.

The HoC lives in a era of honour and procedure and really needs to get itself into the 21st century. If any of the recent (expense) and previous (cash for honours, peodo rings) revelations has shown us anything is that these representatives are perhaps the least deserving of this respect. Everyone knows that politicians tell outright lies and they should be able to be called for what they are when caught.

My post was 'tongue in cheek'

I fully endorse your post.

Nope. She turned payrise down, or donated it to charity if I remember

I think she donates a lot to charity but purely by how much she earns she is the highest apparently.

Would think Salmond is up there. MP, MSP and retired FM

I think she donates a lot to charity but purely by how much she earns she is the highest apparently.

Would think Salmond is up there. MP, MSP and retired FM

One million pounds would not be overpaying Salmond.

He is the dictionary definition of "sum boi".

Archived