The 56 in Westminster!

This regressive pish only exists within unionism, loyalism, and sevco heights. The thought of so called Scots mocking Scotland wanting to control its own affairs Is somewhat sickening.

I do find it grating when people say that Scotland couldn't cope on its own. Other countries seem to manage. Let's not forget that both Darling and Cameron stated Scotland could be a successful country on its own. However, my reference to idiots was that there are people on both sides of the debate who result to abuse and insults and do not engage in grown up debates. I would like to add that there is nowhere near as many of these people as the press likes to infer.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cause if you ask them, or read every single survey on the subject, almost all no voters cite some fear or other as to the reason they voted no. Almost none are craven Britnats like you who voted out of identity nationalism.

Or maybe the snp never did a good enough job getting a positive message out try that one fuzzy

Its a fair point (the whole article would make interesting reading I'm sure), but it is also true to say that opponents of the SNP are immediately accused of denigrating their own country and challenged on their national identity, raging Britnats etc..it's a favoured tactic of the Nationalists.

Attacking the man instead of the ball.

Im sure Fuzzy is a big supporter of the various separatist movements in Spain

You say stupid things too often to be taken seriously. Which is a shame as you make smart points too.

Its like you're trying to be cool, you have a lot of growing up to do.

Whatever happened to Urban Gorilla. He voted Yes btw.

:unsure:

He was just a paid Labour troll, not required after the election. Will probably resurface for HR election next year.

You say stupid things too often to be taken seriously. Which is a shame as you make smart points too.

Its like you're trying to be cool, you have a lot of growing up to do.

He was just a paid Labour troll, not required after the election. Will probably resurface for HR election next year.

I was referring to your support for Welsh independence.

Quite cute to remember the hand-wringing about Parliamentary etiquette now, given this week's Private Eye has documented how badly Speaker Bercow will need to cling onto the only show in town in order to hang onto his own job.

The 56 will do what they want then.

29pdkia.jpg

Or maybe the snp never did a good enough job getting a positive message out try that one fuzzy

I honestly can't work out if you're just stupendously thick or if you're on a trolling mission. I sincerely hope for your sake it's the latter.

The only show in town should vote down Bercow and vote in one of their own. They have so many seats now they can afford sacrifice one of the shite ones. I nominate the honourable member for Ochil and South Perthshire

Archived