The 56 in Westminster!

.@ARobertsonSNP makes overtly party political speech, mean-spirited, unpleasant, sad.

Hothersall is seething!

In fairness the tone was quite light until he made his speech! But the Lib Dem part was lolz so it's all good.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hothersall on an SNP Bad retweet frenzy. MAN, unionists are bitter!

Duncan Hothersall retweeted

Wow. Angus Robertson. Talk about misjudging the mood.

37 retweets18 favourites

Angus Robertson showing he has no capacity for grace or respect...

11 retweets11 favourites

Just graceless from Angus Robertson there. Changed the whole tone.

5 retweets6 favourites

The leaders' speeches are supposed to be jokey, ribbing and jovial; not political or mean spirited. Robertson really misjudged the mood.

12 retweets4 favourites

Angus Robertson totally misjudged the mood with a jibe at the single Scottish Labour, Tory and Lib Dem MPs. Not a great frontbench debut.

18 retweets7 favourites

It was a great pity that Angus Robertson didn't show a little more grace in his speech. I shouldn't have been surprised but I lived in hope

13 retweets5 favourites

Everyone managed to be polite in their banter. Until Angus Robertson stood up #unimpressed

@JournoStephen He judged the mood much better than some from, ahem, closer to home...

:lol::lol: :lol:

When Nigel Dodds made his speech there was an MP behind him eating his own earwax...

Nigel has that affect on his own supporters, never mind opponents...

RedRob72, on 18 May 2015 - 17:09, said:

How pathetic, sounds like a f*cking school hall assembly.

It is the House of Commons. When has it not been like that? Grown men and women warble like children as soon as they get in that building. It essentially is a playground. Dated as hell.

In fairness the tone was quite light until he made his speech! But the Lib Dem part was lolz so it's all good.

Hothersall on an SNP Bad retweet frenzy. MAN, unionists are bitter!

Duncan Hothersall retweeted

Wow. Angus Robertson. Talk about misjudging the mood.

37 retweets18 favourites

Angus Robertson showing he has no capacity for grace or respect...

11 retweets11 favourites

Just graceless from Angus Robertson there. Changed the whole tone.

5 retweets6 favourites

The leaders' speeches are supposed to be jokey, ribbing and jovial; not political or mean spirited. Robertson really misjudged the mood.

12 retweets4 favourites

Angus Robertson totally misjudged the mood with a jibe at the single Scottish Labour, Tory and Lib Dem MPs. Not a great frontbench debut.

18 retweets7 favourites

It was a great pity that Angus Robertson didn't show a little more grace in his speech. I shouldn't have been surprised but I lived in hope

13 retweets5 favourites

Everyone managed to be polite in their banter. Until Angus Robertson stood up #unimpressed

@JournoStephen He judged the mood much better than some from, ahem, closer to home...

:lol::lol: :lol:

If he had made a jokey speech, then the exact same cretins would be slating him for that.

What sort of speech did he make last year, out of interest?

Or after the last GE, if that is more relevant, the arcane proceedings in Parliament aren't my forte.

Red Rob seems upset.

What I will say is that although I want all 56 of them to continue to shake Westminster to it's rotten core, I do hope that the very public and deliberate showing that has been evident the last few days calms down and the real work starts.

They owe it to their electorate.

Red Rob seems upset.

What I will say is that although I want all 56 of them to continue to shake Westminster to it's rotten core, I do hope that the very public and deliberate showing that has been evident the last few days calms down and the real work starts.

They owe it to their electorate.

Aye, their real capabilities will soon become evident, we shall wait and see with interest.

Aye, their real capabilities will soon become evident, we shall wait and see with interest.

What I will say is that as a group they are far more talented than the ones they replaced. On an individual level there are some very talented people in the ranks.

post-48383-0-65511400-1431967396.jpg

What I will say is that as a group they are far more talented than the ones they replaced. On an individual level there are some very talented people in the ranks.

attachicon.gifpost-11540-0-51347800-1372705710_thumb.jpg

More to the point they're a group with a common agenda that is not about self aggrandisement.

Archived