Good Lookin' Wummin Ye Widnae Pump

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe this. The forum which gives SuBo a 'wid' and regards Wee Nicola as eminently pumpable now see Rachel Riley as off limits?

Too many blokes overly concerned about hair products and too few remembering when P&B's mantra was 'yer hole's yer hole' IMO.

I can't believe this. The forum which gives SuBo a 'wid' and regards Wee Nicola as eminently pumpable now see Rachel Riley as off limits?

Too many blokes overly concerned about hair products and too few remembering when P&B's mantra was 'yer hole's yer hole' IMO.

The older you get the more women become widdable, T_K

These guys are probably in their 20s, early 30s. Too choosy.

That's because abody else has.

Kate Moss for me.

Aye I've never been a fan of Kate Moss at all actually. Ye can see she's good lookin enough doing the "ooh im a moody ride" face when modelling but generally not that great for me.

If anyone is confused about this thread obviously we would spunk up 99% of women that approached us but its more to point out women that everyone thinks is good lookin but you dont agree or have a problem with them in some way i.e. they're annoying/riddled/smackheads/slappers/have fannies like stood on lasagnes.

Never really thought much of Anna Kournakova. The entire planet seemed to be jizzing their drawers over her but she seems really dull to me.

I take you were just let out Sunnyside when it closed?

514IKQQzy4L._SX342_.jpg

Would not pump? gtf danny

Never really thought much of Anna Kournakova. The entire planet seemed to be jizzing their drawers over her but she seems really dull to me.

Highland League Forum for this pish! Seriously? You're just playing hard to get with her. I bet she has been nagging you to take her to Links Park too.

Archived