What time do you go to bed?

I've always been a bit of a night owl but I've just started a new job that involves me getting up at 5.45am to be at work for 8am.

I am absolutely shattered as 1.30am bed times and 5.45am rises don't go.

I actually fell asleep after the Champions League game, the phone went, woke me up and I thought it was the morning for a good couple of minutes. I'm fucking out of it, man.

Only thing is going to bed at 10pm seems like such a boring and sensible thing to do it just doesn't feel right, somehow.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever I read a turgid P+B thread.

I'll wait up until someone responds to my jibe, I'll interject with what I believe is a witty non-sequitur then go to my slumber safe in the knowledge that I've put someone somewhere in their place.

Usually go to bed around 1:30am, always wide awake by 5am, been like that for about 10 years or so, 3 and a half to 4 hours sleep a night most nights.

ETA: This is regardless of whether or not I have work to get up for

Whenever I read a turgid P+B thread.

I'll wait up until someone responds to my jibe, I'll interject with what I believe is a witty non-sequitur then go to my slumber safe in the knowledge that I've put someone somewhere in their place.

One day you'll wake up, and throbber will be pumping your face.

NEVER FALL ASLEEP IN FRONT OF P&B

At work offshore I normally head to bed around 10pm and I'm up at 6am for the morning meeting at 6.30am.

When I'm home I'm rarely asleep before midnight unless I've early morning plans.

Archived