People who leave before full time

Never left early because we've been getting humped, just if it's a really pish game.

Hibernian at home in the last season at Love Street springs to mind, 0-0 and not a shot on target from what I remembered. It was also Baltic so the pub with the #lads for some #outrageousbantz was far more appealing.

You'd have thought that some of the saintly few who stay the whole 90+ minutes had personally bought the tickets for those who left early, they get so bloody upset about it. Usually they're the same ones who boo without fail at full time. Erseholes.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hand on heart, only ever game I've left early was v Dumbarton away last year, when I thought we had blown promotion. 4-1 defeat,neil sent off, total toys out the pram moment. Paved the way for the easter road victory a few weeks later so it all turned out all right in the end. I think if it's an away game with a bit of travelling to do its more acceptable to leave early.

Can't really remember leaving a game early but theres 2 occasions where I was pondering it and ended up just staying (thank f**k)

First one was Bomber Browns first official game in charge of us away to Morton, 1-0 down, 5 yard passes going astray an just a miserable performance in general. We scored in the 91st and 93rd minute to snatch a totally undeserved victory.

Second was the Scotland Leitchenstein game. Barry Robson skied a free kick about 5 mins into injury time from which at least half of Hampden all stood up and started leaving in their droves. Me and 2 mates decided to stay put in the end and McManus ended up nodding in a 97th minute winner from which we celebrated basically ourselves as the whole area around us was deserted with folk leaving early!

Never been anything wrong with leaving a game early. Don't think I'd ever leave a game during a draw or a game that's still in the balance. A couple of goal deficit probably wouldn't be enough to make me go either. Someone brought up that Well/Hibs game earlier, and I'd say anyone that left was justified in doing so. 6-6 is a total freak score.

I was actually thinking of a specific game. If Oldco are pumping you 3-0 in the first 30 minutes and their scumbag following are celebrating by singing their party songs then I believe it is OK to leave before you do something silly. Supporting Killie, I'd say everyone should definitely stay to the end every week - just to BOOOOOOOOO!

Now your trying to make it look better, Rangers were 3-0 up in 7 mins not 30

Can't really remember leaving a game early but theres 2 occasions where I was pondering it and ended up just staying (thank f**k)

First one was Bomber Browns first official game in charge of us away to Morton, 1-0 down, 5 yard passes going astray an just a miserable performance in general. We scored in the 91st and 93rd minute to snatch a totally undeserved victory.

Second was the Scotland Leitchenstein game. Barry Robson skied a free kick about 5 mins into injury time from which at least half of Hampden all stood up and started leaving in their droves. Me and 2 mates decided to stay put in the end and McManus ended up nodding in a 97th minute winner from which we celebrated basically ourselves as the whole area around us was deserted with folk leaving early!

I stayed at Hampden too

Absolute scenes

I stayed at Hampden too

Absolute scenes

I felt really weird going absolutely mental about it.

Like bragging about getting your hole last night to all your mates, even though deep down inside you know it's nothing to be proud of as she was minging, twenty stone and made James May seem like a right laugh.

I hate people who leave early. I personally stay till the very end no matter how pathetic we're playing (which in the past few years has been very often) I even stayed till the final whistle in the league cup semi final, the 4-0 hibs drubbing and the raith defeat in the cup just hoping I would get one thing to cheer about.

I felt really weird going absolutely mental about it.

Like bragging about getting your hole last night to all your mates, even though deep down inside you know it's nothing to be proud of as she was minging, twenty stone and made James May seem like a right laugh.

Haha aye

Was brilliant with everybody running around the concourse and up/down stairs etc, funny as f**k :lol:

Was pretty pathetic once it all died down and you'd left, 2-1 v Liechtenstein FFS. I wish we drew, might have got Levein punted quicker!!

Haha aye

Was brilliant with everybody running around the concourse and up/down stairs etc, funny as f**k :lol:

Was pretty pathetic once it all died down and you'd left, 2-1 v Liechtenstein FFS. I wish we drew, might have got Levein punted quicker!!

I'm still laughing about it, the way you described it is bang on. The train back into town was one of the main bump back to earth, like holy shit that was beyond dreadful kind of bumps.

Haha aye

I'm still laughing about it, the way you described it is bang on. The train back into town was one of the worst bumps back to earth, like holy shit that was beyond dreadful kind of bumps.

Almost always stay to the end. Last time I left early was the 5-0 defeat to Hamilton and even then I only left when the 5th goal went in on 87 minutes.

I think the time before that was against Steaua Bucarest when we played at Airdrie because I had to catch a train.

Left early yesterday. Last home game for a lot of players at the club so I wanted to stay for that, but no-one should have to watch your team lose 4-1 to Kilmarnock.

Archived