People who leave before full time

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never left early because we've been getting humped, just if it's a really pish game.

Hibernian at home in the last season at Love Street springs to mind, 0-0 and not a shot on target from what I remembered. It was also Baltic so the pub with the #lads for some #outrageousbantz was far more appealing.

You'd have thought that some of the saintly few who stay the whole 90+ minutes had personally bought the tickets for those who left early, they get so bloody upset about it. Usually they're the same ones who boo without fail at full time. Erseholes.

:lol:

Only ever left one game early, which was against Hearts about 10 years ago because I had to catch a specific train as I was going away for the night. Left with about 10 to go when we were 1-0 down. By the time I was outside the ground I heard the roar go up as we equalised and by the time I was halfway down London Road I heard the roar go up as we got a last minute winner. Was a bit of a sickener at the time.

I've seen us turn enough games around in the last minute to know to never leave early. The folk next to me leave early without fail (if they even bother their backside to turn up) to get an earlier bus and are constantly missing late goals. Serves the c***s right.

Depends how down we are, I stay the full 90 minutes most of the time. I've seen enough comebacks from 2-0 or 2-1 down to know better than leave.

4-0 at 75 minutes is another story and I'll happily walk out if we're showing no sign of improvement. The only reason I stayed at the Motherwell game at fir park was because I took the supporters bus!

Nobody gives a f**k AWRA

AWRA, did you genuinely just create an account to red dot this? :lol:

First rule of Dot Club.

Don't need to tell me, do you not remember the "100 green dots" thread from way back when?

I just found it quite amusing someone would do such a thing

Left early last season when we were getting destroyed at Tynie by Aberdeen. And again a few seasons ago when being pumped 3-0 by the Well in the Scottish semi.

I usually leave early to beat the rush if we are getting pumped. I won't leave early if we are winning/narrowly losing/drawing.

Left early only once Scotland v Liechenstein, was 1-1 after 93 mins, walking down road between the tenements and we heard 'the roar', poor family watching game on sky in ground floor flat with blinds open suddenly had 20 guys intheir front garden looking through their windows to see the goal.

Archived