Fox Hunting Vote Coming Up

FuzzyAffro

They've gone full Tory, man. Never go full Tory.

They always go full Tory when they have a majority and never do a Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man or a Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. People under 30 will be fully aware of what it's like for the first time and we'll finally get to see how well devolution insulates Scotland from it.

They always go full Tory when they have a majority and never do a Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man or a Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump. People under 30 will be fully aware of what it's like for the first time and we'll finally get to see how well devolution insulates Scotland from it.

Good point.

I'm way over 30 and I cannae remember whit it wis like the first time. :thumsup2

we could hunt Foxy Knoxy with rabid dogs - Berlusconi could put it on Italian TV.

The late Alan Clarke was a full on Tory but he was against fox hunting.

I used to find it amusing when the Cuntryside Alliance came out moaning about townies banning fox hunting seeing as it was my taxes that went to paying their farm subsidies, the inbred 11 fingered sheep molesting subsidy junkies.

This is what happens when you elect Tories. A bunch of millionaire sociopaths enjoy seeing a fox ripped to pieces by packs of rabid dogs, so the ban will be overturned soon.

Yay for 21st century democracy!!!

I'm just a tad concerned about all of these dogs with rabies, this should be addressed first.

we could hunt Foxy Knoxy with rabid dogs - Berlusconi could put it on Italian TV.

The late Alan Clarke was a full on Tory but he was against fox hunting.

I used to find it amusing when the Cuntryside Alliance came out moaning about townies banning fox hunting seeing as it was my taxes that went to paying their farm subsidies, the inbred 11 fingered sheep molesting subsidy junkies.

nae comment - Doh!

Archived