who's is your teams poty?

who in your team had lead the charge this season?

Paul Finnigan i would go for , solid performer every game over the whole season , good experience , great fitness and attittude which rubs off on others.

He is 35 now so to old to be going senior now sorry. :rolleyes:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pollok POTY night - Lok's Bar & Kitchen. Friday 19th June, 7.30 pm. Tickets available

Members' POTY - Tam Hanlon

Players' POTY - tba

Fans' forum POTY - tba

Well done Tam

Chris " Dougie" Donnelly. Club Captain who goes about his game professionally.

The two Ross's Campbell and Philp who run on better batteries than Duracell have invented.

Paul Murphy who gives consistency it's proper meaning. A difficult choice for the BU faithfull

Rutherglen Glencairn's Player of the Year night is this coming Saturday.

I know who has won the website award, but I'm told the other awards are very close between a few players. It should be a good night as usual, open to all and free entry.

Jordyn Sheerin for his goals and the constant nightmares he causes defences. But for sheer consistency, week after week, for me it should be Jackie Myles.

As a Linlithgow fan I would have to agree on what I saw over the two semi-final games. Sheerin scored the goals but Myles was immense in midfield.

Tommy Coyne has had another 30 goal season but for me the man I'd have first on the teamsheet is Ruari McLennan. On Saturday he won the ball back for us three times in two minutes but as well as being a ball-winner he is also a creative player and a potential matchwinner (no ordinary goals though).

Lanark United's Fans PoY is Ryan Docherty.

I understand John Renwick won the Club PoY and Cameron Lawson was Young PoY

Congratulations to the three of them.

For consistency throughout the season and playing in a variety of positions, i.e. centre forward, midfieldand left back and scoring in all positions. Ricky MacIntosh - Shettleston.

Rutherglen Glencairn

Joint Players of the Year - Sean McGuire and Del Esplin.

Joint Players' Player of the Year - Sean McGuire and Del Esplin.

Website Player of the Year - Sean McGuire.

Management Player of the Year - Thomas Kilmartin.

Rutherglen Glencairn

Joint Players of the Year - Sean McGuire and Del Esplin.

Joint Players' Player of the Year - Sean McGuire and Del Esplin.

Website Player of the Year - Sean McGuire.

Management Player of the Year - Thomas Kilmartin.

A joint player of the year and joint players player? Lol no heard that happening before!

A joint player of the year and joint players player? Lol no heard that happening before!

Quite a coincidence, as both awards had completely different people voting, and it was on a points system with 1st and 2nd preferences. Thoroughly deserved, though, both players have nailed down our central midfield pretty much all season.

Quite a coincidence, as both awards had completely different people voting, and it was on a points system with 1st and 2nd preferences. Thoroughly deserved, though, both players have nailed down our central midfield pretty much all season.

I'm hazarding a guess here, glensmad, but did you work out the scoring system and arrange the voting procedure?

Joint player of the year, buckled at that.. its player of the year not players of the year

If there's a way to complicate things he'll find it.

I'm waiting on him to comment that the last time it happened was in season 1984/85 and coincidentally on that evening the menu was also soup/steak pie/ pavlova.

Archived