Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course we need migrants, I have never said we didnt but come on, we are a small island country. Net migration has been over 200k for over 10 years now except for one year.

It is now over 300k and with half of Africa and the Middle East now turning up on Europe's doorstep is only going to get higher.

Maybe if we didn't bimb the shit out of libya,iraq,afghanistan and syria while also encouraging fanatical fringe mobs to rise up these people wouldn't be so desperate to visit these shores.

Maybe if we didn't bimb the shit out of libya,iraq,afghanistan and syria while also encouraging fanatical fringe mobs to rise up these people wouldn't be so desperate to visit these shores.

Wasn't there a report recently on how many of these families want to go back as soon as things improve. Just from memory.

Why these shores though?, plenty of other shores much much closer and probably more similar to their current way of life.

Why these shores though?, plenty of other shores much much closer and probably more similar to their current way of life.

In what way?, By using the term half of Africa and the Middle East that due to huge numbers involved that are descending on Europe, it can feel like that to the beleagured populace of austerity afflicted Europeans.

Any sane person understand why I would use the exaggeration in the context I used it in.

payback, karma, to give you purpose in life. Who cares our society should accept more refugees and it's shamefull the tiny numbers we are accepting in respect to the hand we had in creating the problem.

Archived