Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

Have you ever looked at a map before?, is Britian floating about the Mediterranean sea now?, I think se would notice a change in the weather by now.

I agree entirely.

Anyway, the Royal Navy should be doing the right thing which is picking up gin-soaked old fuckers from Torremolinos and bringing them back home when they are slung out of Spain.

Who wants the sea filled with the sad sight of discarded bingo dabbers? Not Me!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I've already made it quite clear that we bear a responsibility because:

a) We have contributed to the circumstances that created this humanitarian crisis.

b) We're human beings and so are they.

I just found your glib bit of pish about being in the Mediterranean amusing as well as grossly inaccurate.

a) We have contributed to the circumstances that created this humanitarian crisis.

I just found your glib bit of pish about being in the Mediterranean amusing as well as grossly inaccurate.

people act like were doing nothing.. we give 12 billion a year on foreign aid? does this go to nothing?

if people want us to have more immigration we cut foreign aid

We are human beings and so are they, haha jesus well there it is I have heard it all now.

Give it up man.

Come to the UK, we are a thousand miles away but are the same species!

We are human beings and so are they, haha jesus well there it is I have heard it all now.

Give it up man.

Come to the UK, we are a thousand miles away but are the same species!

I just pointed out to you that we are in fact just over there, not thousands of miles away and in fact our military are either just next door or flying above them dropping/not dropping ordnance on their country(s).

Are you saying that immigrants are not human beings?

You do it then and stop speaking on behalf of everyone who does not.

Do what? And I am most definitely not speaking on your behalf.

I just pointed out to you that we are in fact just over there, not thousands of miles away and in fact our military are either just next door or flying above them dropping/not dropping ordnance on their country(s).

Are you saying that immigrants are not human beings?

Do what? And I am most definitely not speaking on your behalf.

You know fine well I am not saying that, I am saying there is plenty of safe countries much closer than the UK.

And our military are there trying to counter the threat of IS although in your book they are humans too so why not have them over for a party

You know fine well I am not saying that, I am saying there is plenty of safe countries much closer than the UK.

And our military are there trying to counter the threat of IS although in your book they are humans too so why not have them over for a party

Why is proximity so important? Why isn't ability to help and responsibility more important? Greece is one of the closest but one of the least well equipped. Perhaps the economic powerhouses of Romania, Albania and Macedonia should be doing more. They are close after all.

I don't mind you having an opinion, but if you're going to have arguments you're going to need to defend them. You can just stop all this by admitting you don't like different people and are deep down a selfish person, that's ok, there are a number of you out there.

And another thing, our military are not there to counter the threat of ISIS, they are there to wave the flag so we don't look totally impotent in front of the Russians and not to look like total c***s in front of the rest of Europe for creating this mess and doing f**k all to tidy it up.

So who goes for the kfc at the libbys meeting?

Family bucket should just about cover it and hopefully they might have enough left over to pay there police bill

9 piece chicken mcnuggets and it's done.

We're definitely not doing nothing and we're definitely not doing enough.

we give 0.72% of our gdp to foreign aid.. which is the 5th highest in the world , how about not removing leaders and leaving power vacuums to begin with.

Germany 0.38%

France 0.41%

USA 0.19%

maybe we should bring it down to 0.19

Why is proximity so important? Why isn't ability to help and responsibility more important? Greece is one of the closest but one of the least well equipped. Perhaps the economic powerhouses of Romania, Albania and Macedonia should be doing more. They are close after all.

I don't mind you having an opinion, but if you're going to have arguments you're going to need to defend them. You can just stop all this by admitting you don't like different people and are deep down a selfish person, that's ok, there are a number of you out there.

And another thing, our military are not there to counter the threat of ISIS, they are there to wave the flag so we don't look totally impotent in front of the Russians and not to look like total c***s in front of the rest of Europe for creating this mess and doing f**k all to tidy it up.

9 piece chicken mcnuggets and it's done.

There you are, you just said it.

They dont want to go to these countries because its all about the buck, they come to the UK for economic reasons, they want more money.

Persecution, fleeing war, poverty or just wanting some free dosh, who knows?.

Tell you what, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway are all better off than the UK, we should all just migrate there, I am sure they would be delighted to see millions of Brits turn up on their doorstep wanting the same level of life they have.

Before all the pedantic stuff starts, I was using sarcasm there.

There you are, you just said it.

They dont want to go to these countries because its all about the buck, they come to the UK for economic reasons, they want more money.

Persecution, fleeing war, poverty or just wanting some free dosh, who knows?.

Tell you what, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway are all better off than the UK, we should all just migrate there, I am sure they would be delighted to see millions of Brits turn up on their doorstep wanting the same level of life they have.

Before all the pedantic stuff starts, I was using sarcasm there.

most of africa is in poverty you dont see millions leaving there.. if your fleeing war why not go to the arab states, africa,turkey etc.. why would you travel thousands of miles to the UK to escape poverty/war .. makes no sense

this may sound harsh but not every country was born rich and the same and not everyone is entitled to the same wealth that's just how the world works.

Archived