Holyrood '16 polls and predictions

Crùbag

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like Ad Lib's mob to make a political u turn...

Patrick Harvie@patrickharvie 1h1 hour ago

Patrick Harvie Retweeted Jenni Davidson

Monday: @willie_rennie promises at a hustings he'll ban fracking. Friday: @scotlibdems vote for fracking. #sldconf https://twitter.com/HolyroodJenni/status/703181607834767361

Patrick Harvie added,

Jenni Davidson @HolyroodJenni
Scottish Lib Dems just voted to lift the moratorium on fracking #sldconf #fracking

Bit of pension problem lads, basically we need to bring in 300 odd thousand migrant workers to maintain the system we are using just now.

So what will happen in a hundred years then if you do this ever year?, well basically as Britain is only a wee place we will just have to start building cities in the sky as we will need the land for the huge population.

Or we could look at altering the pension system?

no we dont.. this argument is stupid lets have more people and just keep growing everything because we need the numbers.. that makes no sense

when our population is 80 million people will see the true effect

Why the f**k is it our jobs to save people and kids in the Mediterranean sea?,

There are scores of safe countries they can go to, to the East, North and South.

But no, they all head West and we all know why, so to be fucked if I will ever feel guilty about that

Why the f**k isn't it our job?

Check how busy the main hall is at the Scottish Busted Flush conference:

CcIqATDVIAAS1kY.jpg

Ad Lib happy clapping Rennie's little story about a woman who allegedly was told she was a "drain on the NHS" for trying to kill herself. Strange that such a story didn't hit the papers, unless I missed it.

The average age seems to be about 65.

The Busted Flush doing well I see....

CcI6Ba7UkAE96u0.jpg

:lol::lol:

They - all 6 of them - have just done another U-turn. Fracking this time. Can you trust these fckers on anything?

So much for the fightback...

Btw, can we swap Tavish, Rennie and Ukipper Treb for some hardworking Syrians, Poles or whatever?

Serial troublemaker Tavish Scott now claiming that the SNP and the Tories "love each other" because they deliberately take different stances on things and fight. Oh, and because the two governments (*gasp*) had to negotiate for the powers the Lib Dems vowed.

They - all 6 of them - have just done another U-turn. Fracking this time. Can you trust these fckers on anything?

Btw, can we swap Tavish, Rennie and Ukipper Treb for some hardworking Syrians, Poles or whatever?

Fucking hell, Wee Tav now claiming that he doesn't think his own party's delegates "quite knew or really understood" what they were voting for re: fracking! ????????????

ukip would get more then that ;p

UKIP?, new one to me.

Can I swap you for someone who is not ashamed of his own country?

Archived